Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Females are dumb as fuck

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Thank you @Subhuman100 for sharing this post with us. I want to point out the hypocrisy that I see in this photo of a random foid telling the Starbucks worker about breaking up with her bf. As a result, she received a free drink. With the words, "You are loved" inscribed on the cup.
Screenshot 20240229 200835

Now, let me explain why this is hypocritical. Females say that we all need to earn love. You don't get love for free just because you feel bad. In this case, the foid didn't do anything to deserve love, just because she felt bad, it didn't mean that she was entitled to love or should expect others to pity her. Whenever a male is lonely and single, nobody gives a shit, he is scolded by women for wanting to be loved when he is In a really bad position. Why does this sad woman receive love for free but sad men don't? Women are the ultimate hypocrites.

Last edited:
This is wholesome
But a incel asking for a bare minimum even a sex less relation is entitlement

Because this clown world is infested with simps and cucks

This is wholesome
But a incel asking for a bare minimum even a sex less relation is entitlement
Soyciety believes that we don't deserve anything. They are anti-incels

Foids always find good way to cope with her break up.

even her toilet friends give them something good.

Foids always find good way to cope with her break up.

even her toilet friends give them something good.
When males feel bad, they don't deserve anything, when females feel bad, they expect others to pity them - Foid Logic

Thank you @Subhuman100 for sharing this post with us. I want to point out the hypocrisy that I see in this photo of a random foid telling the Starbucks worker about breaking up with her bf. As a result, she received a free drink. With the words, "You are loved" inscribed on the cup.
View attachment 1077231
Now, let me explain why this is hypocritical. Females say that we all need to earn love. You don't get love for free just because you feel bad. In this case, the foid didn't do anything to deserve love, just because she felt bad, it didn't mean that she was entitled to love or should expect others to pity her. Whenever a male is lonely and single, nobody gives a shit, he is scolded by women for wanting to be loved when he is In a really bad position. Why does this sad woman receive love for free but sad men don't? Women are the ultimate hypocrites.

If an incel went there talking about his problems they would call the cops kek

Easy mode proven again, foids can’t lose.