Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Womens Football VS Men's Football

The best women's team is on the level of Men's League 2 (4th tier) English football league or 3rd tier (3. Liga) in Germany. Officially Professional, but not that great

The best women's team is on the level of Men's League 6 (14th tier) English football league or 8 tier (7. Liga) in Germany. Officially Amateur, not that great.
Even kids can beat Women's best national trans .

1. ok
2. nigger mubbling
3. literal recordings of diarrhea
4. zoomer slop
maury-laughing.gif

Even kids can beat Women's best national trans .
I get what you're saying haha and you're right - but, not related to this, the league/tier you listed is wrong but funny (i.e. There is no League 6, it's called differently and no "7. Liga"). But again, you're right

The best women's team is on the level of Men's League 2 (4th tier) English football league or 3rd tier (3. Liga) in Germany. Officially Professional, but not that great
bullshit, i bet your average group of highschoolers could give them a run for their money.

bullshit, i bet your average group of highschoolers could give them a run for their money.
yup, I did my research now and you're correct. But the leagues I listed are pretty shit too (lowest level of 'pro' – if you get relegated one more league you're in the amateur league)

>be foid footballer
>next game is against the accrington stanley men's team
>who the fuck are accrington stanley?
>lose 0-15
>realize that accrington stanley is the patriarchy

I remember that the US aka the best foid team ever lost plenty of games against youngster amateur teams :feelshaha:

Yet again proven, that foids are only useful as cumdumpsters. "But i'm not given equal opportunities to that of men":foidSoy:.