Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women's insecurity is a consequence of their entitlement

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
So, as we know, foids "feel insecure" all the time. This is a direct consequence of hypergamy and their huge sense of entitlement. They are always monkey branching, chad-chasing and seeking chadder chads. This creates an unbalanced relationship because the foid is reaching above her SMV most of the time and she knows it. This creates insecurity, because a chad can and will pump'n dump her for a higher SMV foid.

Foids can't even handle their privileges correctly. Society today is like someone handled control and power to drunk, bratty, spoiled children.

Hypergamy is gonna consume everyone, right now it looks foids are winning but in long term dating would become dysfunctional even for foids.

Hypergamy is gonna consume everyone, right now it looks foids are winning but in long term dating would become dysfunctional even for foids.
I believe that as well. Society is already extremely dysfunctional with normie studies predicting that even women will be mostly single by 2040 (or something like that, don't remember exactly). We might even start seeing increases in genetic diseases.

So, as we know, foids "feel insecure" all the time. This is a direct consequence of hypergamy and their huge sense of entitlement. They are always monkey branching, chad-chasing and seeking chadder chads. This creates an unbalanced relationship because the foid is reaching above her SMV most of the time and she knows it. This creates insecurity, because a chad can and will pump'n dump her for a higher SMV foid.

Foids can't even handle their privileges correctly. Society today is like someone handled control and power to drunk, bratty, spoiled children.
even attractive people are insecure because they want perfection. in fact a lot of insecurity to reach higher shows a lot of confidence simultaneously.

not really an oxymoron. it's the same thing as how you have to be a killer to stop other killers.

I believe that as well. Society is already extremely dysfunctional with normie studies predicting that even women will be mostly single by 2040 (or something like that, don't remember exactly). We might even start seeing increases in genetic diseases.
what's gonna happen if half the world is african.

My sister definitely feels entitled to other peoples attention 24/7. If she doesn't get the attention she wants, she threatens to commit suicide.

Imagine a man acting like that. BPD is such a femoid thing. I hate BPD whores with all of my heart, the entitlement is so fucking disgusting.

even attractive people are insecure because they want perfection. in fact a lot of insecurity to reach higher shows a lot of confidence simultaneously.
It's the same thing, just applied to a higher part of the decile scale. A 8/10 foid would still feel insecure when dating a 10/10 chad, because the chad can get all the foids and she knows he's higher than her.

The insecurity I talk about comes from the situation. If foids dated their looksmatch there would be no insecurity, but confidence.

My sister definitely feels entitled to other peoples attention 24/7. If she doesn't get the attention she wants, she threatens to commit suicide.

Imagine a man acting like that. BPD is such a femoid thing. I hate BPD whores with all of my heart, the entitlement is so fucking disgusting.
Lmao, what a vile person.

If a man did they people would offer help.

dONt U dR 2 kWeSHtiON mUh kHwEEn RiTEs, nOR U sHAme mUh iMpOSTAh sYndrOME. yALL jUSt BiTTa yAiNT gOt nO pZZ'

In an unbalanced society, everyone eventually suffers.

That's why need a strong government that will put women in their place. Women don't deserve privileges or rights because they will abuse their power and hurt others as a consequence

That's why need a strong government that will put women in their place. Women don't deserve privileges or rights because they will abuse their power and hurt others as a consequence
This is very true. I actually made a thread about this a while ago: