[LifeFuel] Women’s magazines are more progressive than ever – and they’re all closing down

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
- no one reads them

- advertisers buy ad space through google or ad exchanges

- no one reads them

- it's cheaper to make a shitty clickbait blog and hire $10 an hour contractors to post leftist articles

N

Nemo9065

Officer
-
Who reads magazines anymore? It's like a newspaper, a steadily aging medium that will be completely irrelevant when boomers die

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
Aggh yes, they were the self help reads for ladies back in the 1980's. Slimming articles, fashion, diet, romance, how to be a good mother.

But now with the internet women don't need to self-imrpove because they're all worshipped by whiteknights online.

Glokta

Glokta

Slavcel Inquisitor
-
Imagine the screeching and butthurt if someone posted pic related in a women's magazine today. The dreadful thing is, 1950s aren't really that far away. It's only a couple of generations ago. Your father / grandfather most likely lived through it.

Attachments

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
i dont read this shit at all, too big suifuel

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
we live in times of information overload, people won't just read any shit that they come across and frankly "progressive" is a codeword for shit
Imagine the screeching and butthurt if someone posted pic related in a women's magazine today. The dreadful thing is, 1950s aren't really that far away. It's only a couple of generations ago. Your father / grandfather most likely lived through it.
>be a little gay
jfl modern degeneracy even ruined the language, I can't read old things without being reminded of the modern meaning