Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women’s massive concern over abortion rights is kind of a blackpill in a way

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Think about it. Why are women so concerned over their “right” to abort their children being taken away? It’s not because of rape. Because if it was, they would only be advocating for abortion in the case of rape. But most pro-choice foids want abortion to be legal in every circumstance.

Let’s say all abortion was banned except in the case of rape or some other exception like the mother will die if they don’t perform an abortion. Foids would still be angry over this. Why? Because it means they can’t fuck chad anymore without the possibility of pregnancy. Even if every man was a pro-life republican they would still be in favor of this because many foids like having casual sex with republican chads!!! They claim to hate right wingers but they fuck attractive right wing men at every opportunity.

And what happened to sex not being a need? IT are always saying this, but for some reason it doesn’t apply to abortion? Women wouldn’t have to worry about roe v wade being overturned if they kept their legs closed. But women want to keep fucking chad with zero consequences. Just like incels aren’t entitled to sex, women shouldn’t be entitled to abortions. It’s only fair, right?

Also, why do women want to have sex so bad anyway? I thought women didn’t like sex (unless it’s chad lmao)

Yep, they are massive hypocrites when they screech about incels being “entitled“ to sex. They insist on fucking Chad no matter the consequences, they are despicable

In addition to what you just wrote, I'd like to point out that if this was really about rape, women wouldn't need to wait until the third trimester to decide to abort. I mean it's not like a rape victim would need that much time.

"Hum, that's weird, I haven't had my periods in the last few months, and my belly is growing :waitwhat:... Wait, wasn't I raped few months ago? "

Women only believe in looks. Politics and everything is superficial for them. They don't care if you're a right winger or whatever, they only care about your looks.

Likewise tradwhore larpers will fuck Tyrone if he's attractive, and then have their stormfag orbiters squabbling over her decision. She's not "loyal to the white race" she is loyal to Chad. And not even Chad himself, only his genes.

Think about it. Why are women so concerned over their “right” to abort their children being taken away? It’s not because of rape. Because if it was, they would only be advocating for abortion in the case of rape. But most pro-choice foids want abortion to be legal in every circumstance.

Let’s say all abortion was banned except in the case of rape or some other exception like the mother will die if they don’t perform an abortion. Foids would still be angry over this. Why? Because it means they can’t fuck chad anymore without the possibility of pregnancy. Even if every man was a pro-life republican they would still be in favor of this because many foids like having casual sex with republican chads!!! They claim to hate right wingers but they fuck attractive right wing men at every opportunity.

And what happened to sex not being a need? IT are always saying this, but for some reason it doesn’t apply to abortion? Women wouldn’t have to worry about roe v wade being overturned if they kept their legs closed. But women want to keep fucking chad with zero consequences. Just like incels aren’t entitled to sex, women shouldn’t be entitled to abortions. It’s only fair, right?

Also, why do women want to have sex so bad anyway? I thought women didn’t like sex (unless it’s chad lmao)
It’s also just passively accepted in the west that not only does the woman get complete and total control over the decision to abort, the man also has to pay for it if she’s wants to keep it (and we know the man’s also gonna have to pay if she shorts lol).

Fucking whole system is like this, our society is so gynocentric and anti man it’s unbelievable. We really are just work horse tax payer slaves to them.

Seems to be post-wall roasties who care most tbh:foidSoy: