Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women's place in Catholicism

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
women should not be allowed any position of power in the Church.

Women's lives should be dominated by men, because God intended woman to accompany man. In the bible God makes Eve from Adam, woman is deformed man, man is in the shape of God. There are no female angels. In Corinthians man is described as the image and glory of God once again, further implying masculinity is the image and nature God takes. Therefore the idea that woman must serve man is not outrageous as the anti-Christ would tell you. Man serves God, woman serves man, man directs woman.

Women should absolutely have no position in the church bar nunhood. Bar celibacy, women have no roles in life intended by God except have children and be man's company in life. Women are easily tempted as they are less godly in nature, less pure. Women should not speak in church outside of confession and outside of prayer, women should have no say in the way a church is run and man should be allowed to determine what she can wear as chaste and modest or not. Women should ask their husbands or fathers to ask questions for them

Women exist to bring men pleasure in many forms because God wants us to be happy and fulfilled, so to see women denying it and demanding leadership roles is disgraceful and sinful.​

Based. Even as an atheist it’s sad to see how corrupted and weak Catholicism has become.

1 Timothy 2:12

12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[a] she must be quiet.

Based. Even as an atheist it’s sad to see how corrupted and weak Catholicism has become.
Yes

1 Timothy 2:12​

12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[a] she must be quiet.
tried not to fill this with verses about women's inferiority but women are inferior in the bible to men on a mental level also

womens place is in the toilet bowl

In my orthodox faith it is like this. No women allowed in the back, with some allowed to sing only.

In my orthodox faith it is like this. No women allowed in the back, with some allowed to sing only.
same at my church, brother
:chad:

Woman's place is at a mans house.

Didn’t the catholic church come to the conclusion that women aren’t human in 1595