Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Won't be long now until until we start getting arrested for just existing on incel forums

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
The world is so keen to label us as terrorists. Won't be long now until we start getting arrested just for being on sites like this OR normies start trying to pick fights with all the ugly dudes they see cuz they suspect them to be incels...

Being blackpilled is like being a psychopath or some shit, you have to be blackpilled but never let others know :feelsLSD:

Being blackpilled is like being a psychopath or some shit, you have to be blackpilled but never let others know :feelsLSD:
Sadly, this won't be enough.

I envision that soon governments will label incels as terrorists. Once that happens, there will definitely be an increase in the number of people that label themselves as incels, but there will also be incel vigilantes out looking for ugly dudes to beat up or worst kill.

It might seem like a reach, but when this covid shit started, the number of racial attacks against asians went up exponentially. It's not to far fetched to think that the same thing will happen once governments label us as the enemy

Sadly, this won't be enough.

I envision that soon governments will label incels as terrorists. Once that happens, there will definitely be an increase in the number of people that label themselves as incels, but there will also be incel vigilantes out looking for ugly dudes to beat up or worst kill.

It might seem like a reach, but when this covid shit started, the number of racial attacks against asians went up exponentially. It's not to far fetched to think that the same thing will happen once governments label us as the enemy
We will get labeled as criminals if we are still virgins by 20 and don't have any foid friendships :feelskek::feelskek:

Arrested for being on this site? Maybe, in some dark future. They're working on some shit in the UK.

But getting beat up for being ugly is a grade school bully thing. It doesn't happen in real life.

The attacks on Asians actually gave me an epiphany. I realized that most people are still racist, they just need an excuse to enact violence.

But getting beat up for being ugly is a grade school bully thing. It doesn't happen in real life.
I mean, the same could be said for blaming covid on asians. I wouldn't put it past normies. they will see an ugly dude, make a bullshit justification that he must be incel and then beat him up

I mean, the same could be said for blaming covid on asians. I wouldn't put it past normies. they will see an ugly dude, make a bullshit justification that he must be incel and then beat him up

There was actual scaremongering that Asians brought the virus with them. The majority of society doesn't care what ugly men do, the assumption for ugly men isn't automatically "He must be a radical Internet terrorist." Nor is that the idea anyone is trying to scare people with.

There was actual scaremongering that Asians brought the virus with them. The majority of society doesn't care what ugly men do, the assumption for ugly men isn't automatically "He must be a radical Internet terrorist." Nor is that the idea anyone is trying to scare people with.
Will say I told you so when a few more ER's occur and we start getting recognized as terrorists by the government

Will say I told you so when a few more ER's occur and we start getting recognized as terrorists by the government

Ugly men aren't recognized as terrorists, "misogynists" are recognized as terrorists.

There isn't enough room in jail for all of us, and even if they did, can you imagine what we could do if they gathered us all in one place, maybe a little trolling

Maybe in America, in Europe we still have freedom

There are not enough men who go ER for the FBI to seriously consider it though.

Eh, who cares -- let these bitches try & do something about us just merely existing & having free speech. I give no fucks to
"authoritarian" assholes who think they can glance over/judge/dictate the life of someone using free speech online -- they can fuck off.

Plus, I feel sorry for any rando guy on the street who'd try & fuck with me; unless he's roidmaxxed he'd have to be very stupid (never happened so far). I -- for this very reason -- put my body through hell to deal with assholes growing up. I'm WAY beyond being just a weak, pale boy today.

Last edited:
i think i'm the only one in the whole city who bums on incels.is. Of course, this is also noticeable to the fbi but i dont give a fck

idek how it's possible to be incel in europe. irc in bulgaria brides literally get given to you
American moment
Western Europe compared to Bulgaria is like Japan compared to Congo

We are weak, so prolly true

idek how it's possible to be incel in europe. irc in bulgaria brides literally get given to you
I know you're already banned, but I'm clarifying for everyone else. You're probably thinking of the gypsy bride market, which is niche. I've never been given the option to arrangemarriagemax and I'm not a gypsy anyway. Also:
American moment
Western Europe compared to Bulgaria is like Japan compared to Congo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back