Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Working at a cinema made me despise soyboys way more

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
They were one of the worse customers honestly. They would always sperg out about marvel/DC movies and flood the cinema with their autism.

Their orders were always way larger than every one else's (the average order was a small popcorn and a water but soybois would get Large popcorn, Large drink, Large candy, etc.) and they would INSIST on getting the capeshit merchandise at the food stand. This merchandise was a huge rip off, they were always hard to put together and were super overpriced ($17 a popcorn tin for example). But of course since soybois are like little children they HAD to get this merch and would force you to make 3 of them. That or they would take forever choosing their favorite superhero, causing the line to go on forever.

They were also the ones who would usually try to stand in busy lines and tell you about their cape shit even though there were usually people behind them waiting to get their order and go to their movie on time. Since soyboys are selfish though they would stand their asking you if you wanted to hear about their Wakanda theory or whatever dumb shit they wanted to talk about. I hated it more when it wasn't busy since I couldn't tell them to fuck off as easily since if it was busy I could just say I couldn't talk then.

The worst thing is was that soyboys worked at the cinema because they were obsessed with soymedia. A ton of my coworkers would sit around and talk about marvel and star wars non stop instead of working. They would also always steal the merch or worse take it out of the trash since some people just threw it away (we would always run out of people who wanted them but would have a ton in the back so we would give them to customers as mediums instead). The soy workers were usually the weakest team members since they would be too busy cumming over super heros.

Do you get to watch the movies as well? I've never worked in a cinema.

Soy boys are trash faggots in everything and every situation they are in

Do you get to watch the movies as well? I've never worked in a cinema.
Yeah. you technically can only watch 6 a month but no one followed that rule. honestly I never really watched them too much when I worked there since I didn't like being there because I didn't like my coworkers.
Soy boys are trash faggots in everything and every situation they are in

Sounds terrible. I dont get the appeal of superhero movies. They're all boring

at least you watch movies for free

Do you watch movies at all? Like what do you like to watch?
Well what do you watch?

same only good ones were the dark knight thriology and the punisher
Agreed.

They're all just noise factory's with boring plots imo

The archetypal soyboy only buys apple products (boosts their social image with retards), loves nintendo products (casual gaming effeminite manbaby), and are huge supporters of marvel and disney (complete faggots). Not to mention most of them adorn their room with action figures, nintendo collectibles and anything else they can use to show how dedicated and unique they are.

yeah and always these soy cucks who make reaction videos on jewtube with their soyfaces and say "omg this movie looks so great"
They're all like this

Do you watch movies at all? Like what do you like to watch?
Yeah but I don't watch them a ton. My parents watch a shit ton of movies so I tend to as well when I'm with them. I like historical + war movies, more serious SciFi and some horror movies if they're done well. I also have a guilty pleasure for comedy movies like Adam Sandler films and things like it.

The archetypal soyboy only buys apple products (boosts their social image with retards), loves nintendo products (casual gaming effeminite manbaby), and are huge supporters of marvel and disney (complete faggots). Not to mention most of them adorn their room with action figures, nintendo collectibles and anything else they can use to show how dedicated and unique they are.
you described all my ex-coworkers

They're all like this

jesus christ what an awful video. I hate it. He reminds me of an old coworker I worked with who was cancer as well. I hope this is a joke video because if its serious its legit 0/10.

I agree. I'm not a hipster but its' the franchise element of them that really get to me. They might be good alone but the way things are now, they might as well be 2 hour commercials. Same reason I hate Star Wars, Harry potter and the like.

I agree. I'm not a hipster but its' the franchise element of them that really get to me. They might be good alone but the way things are now, they might as well be 2 hour commercials. Same reason I hate Star Wars, Harry potter and the like.

Yeah but I don't watch them a ton. My parents watch a shit ton of movies so I tend to as well when I'm with them. I like historical + war movies, more serious SciFi and some horror movies if they're done well. I also have a guilty pleasure for comedy movies like Adam Sandler films and things like it.

jesus christ what an awful video. I hate it. He reminds me of an old coworker I worked with who was cancer as well. I hope this is a joke video because if its serious its legit 0/10.
Its CLEARLY a joke.
ultimate soy cuck tbh :lul::lul::lul:
It's clearly a joke

I have extensive experience encountering these high estrogen soy infused cunts. Some of the most backstabbing, arrogant wastes of air you'll ever meet

at least you watch movies for free

Most movies nowadays are garbage. I can barely muster the will to watch them when they come on TV.

I have extensive experience encountering these high estrogen soy infused cunts. Some of the most backstabbing, arrogant wastes of air you'll ever meet

I don't get the obsession some people have with superheroes. And what a sad existence if you base your identity around marvel movies.

It's a joke. Rich Evans is the coolest guy they got and he dodged inceldom by an hair by hooking up with his looksmatch:

1421950753076.jpg

Best of the Worst is my favored show they have. You can pretend like you just watched a bad movie with real friends. It's great.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back