Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Working full time is soul crushing , how do you survive brocels?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I started my first job at 24 .
Working for 8 hours and having 1 hour break is tiring plus I went to the gym this morning. My legs are in pain now.

I don't know when this suffering will stop. My only solution is to find a corporate jobs.

Do you work part time? Full time? Per diem?

I dont, Im in extreme chronic pain and neeting since 2021, Cant fucking do anything else than videogame all day

I dont, Im in extreme chronic pain and neeting since 2021, Cant fucking do anything else than videogame all day
How do you eat , pay bills?

by forcing myself to work. starvation alternative.

I love working because it empty my mind, i suffer more when i am alone at home.

Healthy lifestyle habits help it. For me the stress was the worst part. Apart from that I could have managed. Being around normies is stressful and tiring as an ugly sub 5 male.

Just keep healthy lifestyle habits and have good copes. That's really the best solution.

I've been working for the last 18 years of my life. Working gives you a routine to stick to and a source of income.

I've been working for the last 18 years of my life. Working gives you a routine to stick to and a source of income.
You worked full time?

Healthy lifestyle habits help it. For me the stress was the worst part. Apart from that I could have managed. Being around normies is stressful and tiring as an ugly sub 5 male.

Just keep healthy lifestyle habits and have good copes. That's really the best solution.
Thank you

After the shift you might be too tired to enjoy your copes.
A part time would be better for me.
Because I go to the gym too.