Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working in the hole

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So the last few weeks I’ve been in the hole, in an already collection of scum and degenerates they’re the worst of the worst, they’re sent there for assaulting staff or other inmates, they cannot have recreation without any guard out, there’s a one side view tower in the center that watched all of the subsections and opens the doors for any guard going through, they all have to go back into their cell before the door is opened for any guard to enter, they’re the worst of the worst. They’ve been here so long that even through the one side window a lot of them can tell when you’re watching them from your shadow from their end and watch back right at you. Very surreal shit. Even among a locked up scumbag collection they’re the top dogs of being the worst.

Despite this it’s very interesting they’re honest about how degenerate they are. Whether intentionally or not, usually not, I doubt most of them are intelligent or even sentient enough to be fully self aware of what they are, they still just know they’re the lowest of the low and are actually often pretty funny, the ones who aren’t outright insane

Its a strange experience, a lot of them who have tried to headbutt or body slam staff or even tear their arms off after grabbing keys while their tray door is being unlocked, when they first saw me they just started smiling and I said what is so funny, they say strange shit like “you have dead eyes” and then just start laughing

In a sense, these scum are even more respectable than normies. Normies are degenerate scum but desperately virtue signal, gaslight, and cling to the idea that despite them being generally horrible people, they’re somehow morally superior or good to others, or even these guys here

It’s a interesting experience to the say the least, walking through door to door as the tower unlocks one by one for you. These guys are definitely sociopaths who want to harm or take advantage of you, but they’re at least completely honest about it down to the point they’re genuinely very funny about it. There’s no facade, they’re absolute scum and they know it, they just joke about it to you with zero pretense.

Last edited:
The other male was often placed in there for disobedience among his cellmates(Eldest is in his 80s).

brutal tbh, sounds like you're some sort of a guard or CO

I can't imagine working in corrections as an incel, being surrounded by ultra low inhib thugmaxxed tyrones and shit

I call

Bull
:feelsLSD:
very interesting how people simultaneously call me a boring no life and then claim I’m larping or lying the next sentence. Doesn’t make any sense, but I guess another incel trait to somehow simultaneously be boring and an alleged larping liar.

:feelsLSD:
very interesting how people simultaneously call me a boring no life and then claim I’m larping or lying the next sentence. Doesn’t make any sense, but I guess another incel trait to somehow simultaneously be boring and an alleged larping liar.
Bull is antique us prison slang for guard

Sounds like a scary place to be, both for inmates and guards. Places arent scary, people are, guys like that who dont fear any punishment would kill you without second thoughts.

Sounds like a scary place to be, both for inmates and guards. Places arent scary, people are, guys like that who dont fear any punishment would kill you without second thoughts.
They do dislike punishment, they just were the dumb ones who got caught. Fear is the wrong term, lol.

Still, even the ones I describe are legit the worst of the worst. Even among the scum here, most scum at least pretend to play along just to get back out.

Killing a CO would actually be very hard and doesn’t happen much - it still has happened. Most of the time, it’s just assault in the form of throwing food or trying to grab their hand and reach for the keys.

The crazy deranged ones are legit extremely rare. We are talking the ones who think it’s fun to pick fights with the CERT team. They’re still here, though - one guy I ran across apparently grabbed keys from a guard on purpose then locked himself in his room and taunted they’re going to have to bring the shields out to get them back. Same guy who has a history of heatbutting staff or grabbing staff by the arm and trying to legit tear their arm off/break it by yanking them in a lock. Psychos like that don’t come often, but they still exist.

The very rare ones like that really shouldn’t even be alive, and the worst part is they know it themselves. They could be shopping at the store right next to you, and you had no idea. I read through their files and it’s just endless logs of assaults or trolling other inmates and misleading them to breaking sprinklers or other gov property to get them in more shit than they already are. The legitimately insane ones just cover their entire cell and themselves in shit and piss.

Last edited:
@ionlycopenow I am probably going to end up soon in jail for 1,5 year. Tips for future prisoner please

They got K2 in there? You let em fish or nah?

You should sell them drugs and phones for money wires and cashapps