Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Working is cucked if you are a single KHHV at 25+

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Why tf are you working for a soyciety that doesn't even want to provide you with basic human needs and instead trash on you, work you like a slave and take more money from you just because you are an incel, I say all incels BY TOMORROW quit their jobs and NEET and LDAR for as long as possible to protest the soyciety that hates us

water is so god damn wet and yet so many "incels" can't understand basic shit @Moroccancel2-

No pussy no work

I don't have people I can live off of and I live in burger land so can't get free money. My choices are wageslave or be homeless.

I don't have people I can live off of and I live in burger land so can't get free money. My choices are wageslave or be homeless.
If you have autism you could potentially convince the burger land government to give you welfare I knew a 33 year old autistic fat incel who did it successfully and I am considering doing it myself

i gotta work to live and cope tbh, wish someone would just shoot my brain out

If you have autism you could potentially convince the burger land government to give you welfare I knew a 33 year old autistic fat incel who did it successfully and I am considering doing it myself

I'm a moralfag so haven't been able to convince myself to go ahead with it

There should be a national day where all men don't go to work. Just have soyciety see how fast the entire world comes to a standstill. The toilets won't be fixed, houses won't be built, roads wont be paved. Fuck even the restaurants won't be able to serve food cause most cooks are men. I won't be the one organizing this event tho bc I don't want the Jews to kill me

There should be a national day where all men don't go to work. Just have soyciety see how fast the entire world comes to a standstill. The toilets won't be fixed, houses won't be built, roads wont be paved. Fuck even the restaurants won't be able to serve food cause most cooks are men. I won't be the one organizing this event tho bc I don't want the Jews to kill me
chads will use it to their advantage tho

Normies don't care if you stop working dude... they will just make you an even bigger slave.

Sounds like a great life, severely autistic and dependent on the government, instead of sitting down as a security guard to make $5 to $7k a month...

I agree but I need money to eat and have a roof over my head

Sounds like a great life, severely autistic and dependent on the government, instead of sitting down as a security guard to make $5 to $7k a month...
No he isnt severe he is about moderate or mild?

Now you kinda want me to be a security guard

Now you kinda want me to be a security guard
I used to jerk off and sleep most of my shifts in my last job and if I was at a post with people id just sit down alone in a guard shack and play fps/mobs games or read like I always do and consume content.

I'll give myself time until 30. If i don't ascend then either rope or NEET

You see a lot of incels in denial working, being depressed but thinking that "this is what life is supposed to be, right?".

You also see a lot of them working to survive and nothing else.

You also see a subset of them working and taking pride in that, thinking the world needs them and accepts them because they do something. This is likely to be the most pathetic group among them.

>Chad still shows up to work because he knows there's no other men
>He has a threesome
>All the women take turns sucking his dick
Not even exaggerating, that's what's most likely to happen.

I’ll give it until the tail-end of 29. If I don’t find a better job that doesn’t require me to talk to people I will snmaxx

If u have to work do the bare minimum to not get fired. If u can afford It live as a NEET. Working as an ugly being Is hell.

I work mainly for myself because soyciety doesn't want to provide me with even the basic human needs and instead trashes me.
I need to eat and need shelter and need copes.

I work mainly for myself because soyciety doesn't want to provide me with even the basic human needs and instead trashes me.
I need to eat and need shelter and need copes.
Rope to protest soyciety

Because eventually you have a bank balance of 0, and you will be refused loans due to not having stable income, everyone needs a job except the lucky bastards that manage to get disabilitybuxx for mentalcel BS

St Comfyus relieves a McWagies pain after a 12 hour shift 1350 AD OC

Normies don't get this, and if you do they don't want to admit that we're right. Society wants to profit off castigated males. We're more valuable as surrogate slaves than indolent hedonists or suicidial pariahs.

How often do you have to handle situations with annoying teenagers?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1KA8WFtIM

Seems like a terrible job for an incel

Well I'm trying to explain not all security jobs are the same. In my current job I don't talk to anyone I just sit in my car.

I've worked at a mall and the video is only somewhat accurate.

It's not hard to talk to people, security may have helped me break out of my shell. If I confront someone and they won't listen it goes however it goes, either I get mad and frustrated at them and they fear repercussion or we compromise and leave other alone. It's not that bad. Yes there are people who make fun of security guards but that's not that common. Anyways, not all security jobs are customer service related. There are many security jobs which are in-house and closed off to the public. LAX for example you mostly just guard the entrances.

Normies don't get this, and if you do they don't want to admit that we're right. Society wants to profit off castigated males. We're more valuable as surrogate slaves than indolent hedonists or suicidial pariahs.
Well yeah it sucks, I was born to be a slave, but I'm alive and unless I KMS then I'm stuck here. At least I'm not a bigger slave like people in 3rd world countries I guess.

I agree, but depending on where you live, it's may not be as easy as that. Depends on how much neetbux you can get from the government, because you still need money to survive of course

Insider trading