Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Working with foids is awful

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
I can't stand working with foids, especially ones from this generation. Not only do they barely do any work and act like they're being treated like slaves when told to do their jobs, all they fucking talk about is their body count, how young they were when they lost their virginity and how many times they cheated and their periods. It's so fucking annoying, it just makes me want to blow my brains out right in front of them. Yet again, if I do that they'll find a way to play victim and make it about themselves. Not to mention the god-awful music they play out loud like no else there.

If you blew your brains there the foids would find a way to make it seem like it was a terrorist attack.

The maximum value that a foid has is that it can bring babies into the world and the scarce supply of foids for most men.

A world in which foids were relegated from the labor market would practically end male unemployment, would increase salaries and give better conditions to all men. Remember: feminism is an ideology of sexual domination, the apex of female manipulation for centuries.

For purposes of social advancement, social relevance is similar to the importance of a piece of furniture.

agree, foids at work places act like douchebags and they even start given orders thinking that they're the boss when they're nothing but janitors. i am lucky i don't work with any of these whores but sometimes i do meet some of them in my domaine of buisness.
last time i worked with a whore she acted like if she owns me something when she was working, bitch you're working here 4 ur self and not me

The maximum value that a foid has is that it can bring babies into the world and the scarce supply of foids for most men.

A world in which foids were relegated from the labor market would practically end male unemployment, would increase salaries and give better conditions to all men. Remember: feminism is an ideology of sexual domination, the apex of female manipulation for centuries.

For purposes of social advancement, social relevance is similar to the importance of a piece of furniture.
Agreed
agree, foids at work places act like douchebags and they even start given orders thinking that they're the boss when they're nothing but janitors. i am lucky i don't work with any of these whores but sometimes i do meet some of them in my domaine of buisness.
last time i worked with a whore she acted like if she owns me something when she was working, bitch you're working here 4 ur self and not me
Toilets are entitled animals, they will do anything to get for free and without effort.

Working with foids in any situation is the most tedious thing ever.

Literally I only had one good experience working with a foid. And that's because she did all of the work for me and my cousins group presentation during freshman year. :feelsrope:

I can't stand working with foids, especially ones from this generation. Not only do they barely do any work and act like they're being treated like slaves when told to do their jobs, all they fucking talk about is their body count, how young they were when they lost their virginity and how many times they cheated and their periods. It's so fucking annoying, it just makes me want to blow my brains out right in front of them. Yet again, if I do that they'll find a way to play victim and make it about themselves. Not to mention the god-awful music they play out loud like no else there.
Don't forget they're getting paid to fucking do that shit

I used to have to work on pace lines with women at factories, and they would share stories with each other about being raped and even gang raped. There's no way gang rape is that common.

I used to have to work on pace lines with women at factories, and they would share stories with each other about being raped and even gang raped. There's no way gang rape is that common.
jfl should have recorded it

Holes of all generations are like this. You will have some fair percentage of them who will be entitled cunts.

they probably liked it

their conversations are lack of meaning and their souls are stone cold and their minds are dry barren

JFL, this exact thing just happened to me a few days ago when I was at the beach. being in the presence of foids is literally suifuel.