Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working with Normies has humbled me

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Even the foids were better at their job than me, tbh. When you have a person that is Low IQ+ADHD+Slow, you get an incompetent mess. But that's my personal experience.

yeah foids have brains too, i noticed that.

Even the foids were better at their job than me, tbh

My experiences are similar, though my problem stems from stuttering and anxiety. I can't chat well enough for a job interview.

Can you get on disability?

They maybe irrational when emotional, but I've seen foids that are more accomplished than me.
Foids have social groups, which reinforces good mental health. That's not the case for ugly lonely men. Walking through life, trying to become successful and accomplished in life as an ugly man with mental illness is next to impossible. Not for foids though, since they get support from others. It is what it is

Foids have social groups, which reinforces good mental health. That's not the case for ugly lonely men. Walking through life, trying to become successful and accomplished in life as an ugly man with mental illness is next to impossible. Not for foids though, since they get support from others. It is what it is
Even in my first college class, my Professor talked about how good networking is compared to just being 100% good at College.

Same here man, I used to think I could make up for being a short ugly fuck by being extremely efficient and smart until I started a basic low wage job and realized how fucking braindead I am compared to even normies. The universe just constantly kicks you when you're down it's ridiculous.

They maybe irrational when emotional, but I've seen foids that are more accomplished than me.
Well, they are set up to succeed always. They have better psychological support, affirmative action, positivity movements or whatever they call it, plus they can never be social rejects or even fail socially. If you go by Maslow's pyramid of hapiness, you'll see they they have the first 4 steps guaranteed by default.

Same here man, I used to think I could make up for being a short ugly fuck by being extremely efficient and smart until I started a basic low wage job and realized how fucking braindead I am compared to even normies. The universe just constantly kicks you when you're down it's ridiculous.
It's because you are closer to their feet when yer down...

But, here's a thing. You can and should kick back while you are down! To keep them away.

You aim for shins and knees! Bring them down too, and they'll become harmless.

Men with serious mental illnesses like schizophrenia don't get help while females can rely on community's support.

We're superior to normies even if they can do something faster. We have independent thoguths and souls (if religious)

maybe its the fact that youre a nigger?

Only cognitively, they seem to struggle with the most basic physical job

Even in my first college class, my Professor talked about how good networking is compared to just being 100% good at College.
I can confirm. I rocked my first 4 years working all by myself, doesn't make anything better. Socializing >> working as a loner.

Nah, you are a nigger so being slow and low iq is normal for you.

Imagine that there are foids who studied for 10-12 years and became a doctor with a specialization, while most of us here have fired brains and cant learn anything. Thats the reality. You cant deny it.

I take it as motivation, I often tell to myself things like:
"shit if foid was able to study for 6 hours straight, even more can I"
or
"If foid could learn and became this and that - it would be fucking shame if I couldnt"
or
"for fuck sake 60% of fodis has master degree, if I wont have at least shit master degree it will mean Im worse than at least 60% of foids"

So yeah. There are parts of reality that are harsh for cucks and there are parts of reality that are hard for incels and If you want to stay sane you need to stay in reality. But sanity is only an option.
There's always madness.

Last edited: