Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Working women are an invasive species

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Having most women in the workforce is a sign of a matriarchy. They get to seize the means of livelihood on their own accord without the help of men.

In the good old days, they used to rely on men for financial support, that's why they remained loyal wives, providing all kinds of services for their husbands. (cooking, cleaning, sex, etc)

In today's clown world, they get better pay, are more likely to be hired and get to boss low value males in the workforce.

There are many high level examples such as Liz Truss and Sanna Marin, which proves that women are incapable of doing well in high positions in society. Being a high ranking politician simply exposes the fact that they are not suited to be in a professional environment, while those in the private sector can be sheltered from this kind of societal scorn and (possible) downfall.

They are the ultimate invasive species in the workforce and must be returned to the place that they thrive in, a kitchen.

Last edited:
A field occupied by women sees it's wages drop. Happened with doctors, happened with teachers.

i wouldnt want a foid to be forced to date me because she needs my resources. She'd still suck chad's dick and treat me like shit, it wouldnt solve the core issue of her not being attracted

Women as teachers... lmfao
If a chadlite is being a disruptive fucker in class he is seen as a bad boy, a rebel or some other bs and gets off with barely even a slap on the wrist

And if a sub5 is being disruptive the whore flips out on him, kicks him out of class etc

i wouldnt want a foid to be forced to date me because she needs my resources. She'd still suck chad's dick and treat me like shit, it wouldnt solve the core issue of her not being attracted
Foids are still stealing youre resources anyway(taxes, welfare, etc) except youre not getting anything in exchange.

Agree, they make the market more demanding as-is already.