Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious World record IQ take on inceltear

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
It's not usual to see anyone with IQ above chicken on IT but today was my lucky day. Unfortunately as all good things on reddit, as I'm typing this post is already deleted:feelskek:

But anyways OP was talking about how self improovement advice which inceltear defends at every turn, often fails and when it does it fuels entitlement and anger. His point was that if people stopped giving this "do X to get sex" so that incels wouldn'f feel betrayed after following said advice. Since any action wasn't done incels wouldn't expect anything to happen and wouldn't feel entitled to certain outcome.

Obviously it's ITcucks we are talking about so they didn't understand anything except, how OP thinks they are wrong and wants them to quit their bluepill circlejerk. His stance wasn't very welcome but I won't include comments since they are not even worth reading. If you still want to read, post link is down below
It screen

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wco35r/the_only_real_solution_to_the_incel_entitlement/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

They are braindead zombies with cuck fetish, what did you expect?

I find it funny how they love to throw the word "cult" around yet control the flow of "information" and opinions much more strictly akin to an actual cult. Not to mention that when you apply the BITE model too incels and IT. IT tick countless more boxes for cult activity. Its fucking comical tbh. Just a bunch of people with cognitive dissonance, dunning kruger, who have extreme prejudices embedded into themselves who think themselves much smarter and aware of how the world works than they actually are/do.

I find it funny how they love to throw the word "cult" around yet control the flow of "information" and opinions much more strictly akin to an actual cult. Not to mention that when you apply the BITE model too incels and IT. IT tick countless more boxes for cult activity. Its fucking comical tbh. Just a bunch of people with cognitive dissonance, dunning kruger, who have extreme prejudices embedded into themselves who think themselves much smarter and aware of how the world works than they actually are/do.
true tbh, say anything disagreeing with the beliefs of the tards there and you'll get permabanned, doesn't matter how respectful.

true tbh, say anything disagreeing with the beliefs of the tards there and you'll get permabanned, doesn't matter how respectful.
They don't care about respectfulness, honesty nor integrity tbh. They only care about enabling their own prejudice and hatred. Anything that might reduce their ability to hate is looked down upon, downvoted and mocked. Of course it's socially acceptable to shit on the ugly male, they constantly take examples from non-incels and place blame upon incels for the actions of said non-incel men. it seems like most of them don't really know what an incel actually is tbh. They will constantly re-define and mould their definition solely to fit into whatever argument they're making to enable their own hatred. Hypocrites tbh. Some weird power trip of faux moral authority on a topic they (often willingly) dont understand.

He literally confirmed the blackpill!

Sometimes, increasing your attractiveness (by any means) won't make you a desirable partner
The brutal reality is that sometimes there will be nothing you can do to change that

Basically he said it's ovER buddy boyo stop trying :lul: incel community has literally been saying this for over half a decade :lul::lul:
I know those screenshot trannies are a bit slow but it took them this long?

It's not usual to see anyone with IQ above chicken on IT but today was my lucky day. Unfortunately as all good things on reddit, as I'm typing this post is already deleted:feelskek:

But anyways OP was talking about how self improovement advice which inceltear defends at every turn, often fails and when it does it fuels entitlement and anger. His point was that if people stopped giving this "do X to get sex" so that incels wouldn'f feel betrayed after following said advice. Since any action wasn't done incels wouldn't expect anything to happen and wouldn't feel entitled to certain outcome.

Obviously it's ITcucks we are talking about so they didn't understand anything except, how OP thinks they are wrong and wants them to quit their bluepill circlejerk. His stance wasn't very welcome but I won't include comments since they are not even worth reading. If you still want to read, post link is down below
View attachment 644193
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wco35r/the_only_real_solution_to_the_incel_entitlement/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
i only read the first paragraph. these ppl are retards and them along with women will only react to violence