Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR World's First AGI Agent SHOCKS the Entire Industry (Autonomous Software Engineer)

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-

OVER FOR STEMCELS...
THE RATE OF PROGRESS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE NEARLY THIS FAST... YET ANOTHER WEEKLY UPDATE!!! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
New AI agent that's capable of coding, debugging its own code... where do we go from here?

It is what it is:feelsbadman:.

images

To be honest I'd be happy if AI made us all redundant but I don't trust elites to implement the required infrastructure for those displaced to live comfortable lives I think we're just cattle to them xD

Giga life fuel. Give me those AI waifus baby.

FASTER
FASTER
FASTER

It's crazy how fast this tech develops.

Can't wait to be annihilated by a woke t-1000

These idiots have just made themselves obsolete and put targets on their backs at the same time. JFL

Sounds like Skynet

Explore skynet GIFs

:feelskek:
IT IS SO OVER XDDDDD
"Just learn Python brooohhhh, learn to code!!!!"

Just learn to weld theory (before that gets replaced by autonomous 3D-printed robotic welders in 2 years)

World's SECOND Software Dev Engineer just dropped.
One-two punch from Microsoft. Over for devcels unless you're in the top 5% of coders or else you're gettin' sacked bruv.