Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Worshipping idols is based

I don't worship anyone or anything except my Lord and Jesus.

it's over

I've found this aspect of god to be weird. If you're a god why would you care if someone worships an idol? An idol shouldn't make you feel threatened. An idol has no power nothing will happen what's the problem it's literally a victimless crime

I've found this aspect of god to be weird. If you're a god why would you care if someone worships an idol? An idol shouldn't make you feel threatened. An idol has no power nothing will happen what's the problem it's literally a victimless crime
God has to make people follow the right path

worshiping anything when you've been dealt such a bad hand in life is cucked

An idol has no power nothing will happen what's the problem it's literally a victimless crime
Idols are very powerful. You should buy one from your local botanica. It will completely change your life.

I think it's more God being disappointed you'd choose to devote your worship to lumps of clay, ceramic, plastic and wood, than God being "threatened." It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for an omnipotent being to feel threatened over mere mortals worshipping inanimate objects.

Idols are demonic and false.
:feelsUgh: