Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst atrocities of American slavery

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the way, the truth, the light
★★★★★
In preparation for Black History Month, let's list some of the worst atrocities that the white man has inflicted upon our enslaved brothers and sisters

I'll start

The clearest example of the evils of slavery is the suffering of black foid slaves who were left out when white slaveowner Chads raped the other slaves. The heartlessness of the white man is limitless. Examples like this show why we needed a civil war to end slavery

Can you think of anything worse?

not euthanizing them before they could spearhead this rainbow crap:feelsLSD:

Examples like this show why we needed a civil war to end slavery
wait, so white americans literally team up with niggers to free them? :feelsPop: well deserved the actual 13/60

wait, so white americans literally team up with niggers to free them? :feelsPop: well deserved the actual 13/60
You say 13/60, I say REPARATIONS

Black heroes are overthrowing their oppressors and taking back what's theirs jfl

You say 13/60, I say REPARATIONS

Black heroes are overthrowing their oppressors and taking back what's theirs jfl
Kpt20dfd4q7a1 1 1
1490787532693.png
1663748225174-jpeg.806619