Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst countries for pussy.

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
Lets supply a list of places that are shit for guys. I live in south africa and i think it's extemely shit overhere because you have no exotic value for any race. you dont stand out if you are white/black/brown. Most women are black and most of them look like hippos. I hate looking at the ugly,consitent monkey face of black people. The unoriginal, consistent nigger eyeballs, the over sized lips. the ugly flat nose. the fucking disgusting greasy negroid hair. - sometings i look at them with sheer disgust. And here in south africa-the black women don't look "up" at white guys or "chads" in the sexual market place. im sure in proper african countries- white guys will have alot of exotic value.

Lets supply a list of the best and worst places for pussy.

BURGERLAND
IT'S FUCKING HELL HERE

best? ukraine,serbia,singapore,thailand,malasyia

worst?canada,swedan,united states,germany,UK (possibly some countries in middle east)

Sweden.
Just like South Africa, no men have exotic value (because of mass immigration) and obviously you can't run jbw in a white country.
Feminism and sluttyness is rampant, monogamy is dead, the hypergamy is insane. I have pretty much never seen a >3 foid with anything less than a chad. I have never seen a Swedish foid who is not a raging feminist.

In Sweden everything is overpriced, and foids are no exception.

Last edited:
Brazil is shit as an incel. Germany is übershit.

Chadspain is hell because you have to deal with all kinds of chads, aryan chads, tanned chads, just every kind of attractive asshole imaginable

Sweden.
Just like South Africa, no men have exotic value (because of mass immigration) and obviously you can't run jbw in a white country.
Feminism and sluttyness is rampant, monogamy is dead, the hypergamy is insane. I have pretty much never seen a >3 foid with anything less than a chad. I have never seen a Swedish foid who is not a raging feminist.

TFW swedish :kys:

best? ukraine,serbia,singapore,thailand,malasyia

worst?canada,swedan,united states,germany,UK (possibly some countries in middle east)

How can you forget France ? same as germany and UK but foids are ugly (still with same crazy expectations) (ok maybe not more ugly than in UK, idk)

I thought brazil is a good place for pussy. gringo value is real over there.

I met two Brazilian engineers in their 20s at a conference. They both looked white/Italian and had Italian surnames. They both looked sharp and dressed well. They said they had been single for a long time and that Brazilian girls only want guys who are good at soccer, not engineering.

How can you forget France ? same as germany and UK but foids are ugly (still with same crazy expectations) (ok maybe not more ugly than in UK, idk)

i was going to include france but then i remembered germany and how openly liberal they are.
i don't know the current state of france.

Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Finland.

Brazil is shit as an incel. Germany is übershit.

Latin America in general is a nightmare for an incel. The prevailing sentiment there is basically, "shy male = must be gay".

I met two Brazilian engineers in their 20s at a conference. They both looked white/Italian and had Italian surnames. They both looked sharp and dressed well. They said they had been single for a long time and that Brazilian girls only want guys who are good at soccer, not engineering.
:feelskek:

TFW swedish :kys:

SEA is our hope! Btw would you share my view that in Sweden it's exceptionally rare to see even a normie with a gf? I can't remember last time I saw a non-chad couple.

Last edited:
Literally every place is hell for us. This whole thread is cope

Latin America in general is a nightmare for an incel. The prevailing sentiment there is basically, "shy male = must be gay".
Also this. Brazil is very low inhib on average.

The United-fucking-States of America; hands-down the exemplar of all things that reek of pathological narcissism on a nation-wide scale. Americunts are lacking in class, charm & even basic intelligence, but carry themselves as if they are imperial princesses of the universe with a divine mandate to do/say whatever in the fuck they want. I can't even begin to explain how badly I want that fucking country to be destroyed.

Best: Poland, Ukraine
Worst : Germany, Danemark, Sweden, Belgium, France, UK

Lets supply a list of places that are shit for guys. I live in south africa and i think it's extemely shit overhere because you have no exotic value for any race. you dont stand out if you are white/black/brown. Most women are black and most of them look like hippos. I hate looking at the ugly,consitent monkey face of black people. The unoriginal, consistent nigger eyeballs, the over sized lips. the ugly flat nose. the fucking disgusting greasy negroid hair. - sometings i look at them with sheer disgust. And here in south africa-the black women don't look "up" at white guys or "chads" in the sexual market place. im sure in proper african countries- white guys will have alot of exotic value.

Lets supply a list of the best and worst places for pussy.
Let’s not forget that more than 50% of boys in Africa have been raped by adult foids.

Any country in Latin America. You won't get fucked unless you party every night and take every drug possible. If you're older than 16 and a virgin it's already over.

I don't know what's the best country for pussy, even if there was a country where girls had sex with everyone I still wouldn't get pussy because I'm a fucking retard.

Every country is the worst for an incel except an islamic state

I think the causes of inceldom are different in 1st world countries than they are in 3rd world countries. First world countries being USA, Japan, Canada, western Europe, and Australia, they have been made docile and complacent via frivolous entertainment/convenience technologies (including social networking), GMO and soy products in our foods, easier access to birth control, etc....

Whereas in 3rd world nations inceldom is usually down to cultural and structural reasons.... Often times in M.E. nations they have harem societies. Extreme poverty is another factor in 3rd world countries...

Definitely countries where feminism is prominent. In Asia, you can at least settle with an uneducated housewife, because that's the lifestyle. Here, all women are educated and think they deserve the fucking world for nothing

Mine. But I hear Australia and U.K. Are worse

Canada. Fuck Canada.

Netherlands, Tall Aryan chads between ugly foids make it fucking impossible for incels cause the Chads are already forced to date 3-4/10s

SEA is our hope! Btw would you share my view that in Sweden it's exceptionally rare to see even a normie with a gf? I can't remember last time I saw a non-chad couple.
I'm Swedish and have a bunch of normie friends with girlfriends … but most of them have a non-Swedish girlfriend! Even though most ethnics in Sweden are men, our best bet seems to be foreign girls.

No place is worse than the US for pussy, period. Getting pussy is next to impossible here. American women are the worst women on planet earth, no other type of cunt even comes close.

The culture brings out the worst in people but turns women into entitled giga bitches. The dating scene here is on hardcore nightmare difficulty for any sub 7 man.

I've noticed a trend where the more mixed a country is the harder it is to get laid in, but "diversity is our strength", yeah right.

BURGERLAND
IT'S FUCKING HELL HERE

even as a white dude its true. all they want to do is fuck knee grows. hope they have fun catching HIV then.

Yeah social media originated from THE USA. This has blown hypergamey out of proportion. tinder was invented by a american women and now its feeding the attention-whore epidemmic. Yeah american soliders are dying overseas and then you have these fucking feminist slutwalks and the attention-whore/ hypergamey epidemic of women. The american military should not be deployed in the midde-east but rather it should be deployed on the streets to shoot up slutwalks.

Worst cities

Toronto
London
Stockholm
Los Angeles
Seattle
Sydney
Berlin
Tokyo
Beijing
Barcelona
Glasgow
Oslo

Jewnited States, Jewnited Kingdom (especially Thotland), Scandinavia, Cuckanada

I feel my own country is a bad place for it possibly, considering the fact no females will give me attention. I sometimes feel that I don’t even look like the type that women would consider bad looking besides my fucked up teeth yet here I am drowning in misery juice. Perhaps most women have different mindsets compared to men when it comes to looks which is why I sometimes feel as if I would look good in a female point of view yet females get freaked out when I approach them so it’s obvious that they find me ugly.

Last edited:
Sweden.

tbh

Certainly Italy is among the worst.

All feminised countries of rich white chads and cucks

wherever you are