Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Worst movie scene I’ve ever seen. Only scene I’ve watched and now I hate the whole movie

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AAN85u-udis

JFL at this shit. The dad (played by Mark Wahlberg) confronts this one guy who is the same age as the daughter and is about to force him to pull down his pants or something until he then finds out it was the janitor who sent the nudes. They beat up the janitor who is 22, not that much older than a 15 year old. They say you’re a dead man to him if he does it again which is a death threat. I think killing is way too extreme for just sending a photo to someone who is almost an adult when you’re in your early 20s. This guy is the most mild sex offender. He isn’t Ian Watkins or something. Yet they act like the janitor raped infants and they act like the 15 year old JB is going to suffer as much trauma as Auschwitz survivors. She probably will move on from it quickly. I don’t think you can get traumatized by seeing some photo appear on your phone.

also Mark Wahlberg, as a teenager, chased 4th grade black kids throwing rocks at them chanting “kill the niggers” and once beat the shit outta a ricecel long time ago. JFL the irony.

@Mainländer @ThoughtfulCel @Total Imbecile @JosefMengelecel @THE TRUE HONKLER @Gymcelled

Isn't it funny that female "issues" are blown out of proportion, while male ones are barely acknowledged.

The suicide rate for men could be 4x its nor.al rate, but if the female suicide rate climbs even once, everyone is ready to coddle and protect them.

Clown world

Isn't it funny that female "issues" are blown out of proportion, while male ones are barely acknowledged.

The suicide rate for men could be 4x its nor.al rate, but if the female suicide rate climbs even once, everyone is ready to coddle and protect them.

Clown world
High IQ. If this was a 15 year old son and a 22 year old woman the parents would’ve probably offered to have group sex with the woman and the son

the jews did this.
literally lmao

@RREEEEEEEEE @Blackpill Rage @dreadtheblackpill @FastBananaCEO @Guykild @Haywire @ScornedStoic @your personality

@Uglyme @AutisticMonstrosity @Caesercel

15 yo are babies not one ever has had bobs that best roastie bobs or a bf facking them.

they act like the 15 year old JB is going to suffer as much trauma as Auschwitz survivors.
She probably will move on from it quickly.
Auschwitz survivors might actually be a decent comparison TBH, they probably moved on quickly but like JB will milk it forever for sympathy

Auschwitz survivors might actually be a decent comparison TBH, they probably moved on quickly but like JB will milk it forever for sympathy
JBs who fucked older guys knew what they were getting into so I don’t show sympathy toward them
This shit makes my skin crawl, the society we live in is repugnant and repulsive
Apparently this janitor is the same person as a guy raping newborns

JBs who fucked older guys knew what they were getting into so I don’t show sympathy toward them
I disagree with you about this. Fucking someone doesn't 100% mean you know things about them which you want to know.

Season 1 of the show "Tell Me a Story" has a pretty good example of that.

Foids do have a general idea of "I'm fucking someone I haven't spent time getting to know" so they do know they're incurring some risk, but knowing you're rolling dice isn't the same as knowing the outcome of those dice.

Literally this
Hundreds of millions of people believe this, probably billions
And this pedo hysteria didn’t exist until the late 1800s. Before that society didn’t pay attention to it too much
I disagree with you about this. Fucking someone doesn't 100% mean you know things about them which you want to know.

Season 1 of the show "Tell Me a Story" has a pretty good example of that.

Foids do have a general idea of "I'm fucking someone I haven't spent time getting to know" so they do know they're incurring some risk, but knowing you're rolling dice isn't the same as knowing the outcome of those dice.
No I mean they know it’s “wrong” to date older guys but they still did it. They knew what situation they were getting in. That’s what I mean

Because it's not wrong, it's actually natural for guys in their 20s and 30s to date girls in their teens. It's how nature fucking intended it, do you think a teenage boy can defend a family/tribe on his own in the wild?
A teenage boy was meant to because he finishes puberty at 16/17. But older men have more wealth they acquired as time went by

Couldn't make it past 20s

I don't know how to process this thing. Such hysteria regarding age does not exist around these parts. But then again the very idea of "nudes" would be heavily frowned upon here in certain circles. Who sends it to whom is irrelevant, even if they are both adults.

This uniquely urbanized western idea of letting some 15 year old rando plow your daughter's vagina but becoming absolutely hysterical when a 20 year old does it is baffling to me. @PPEcel tried to explain it with some power dynamic stuff but I don't buy it. But then again most ideas that comes out of liberal leftist world are such nonsense. These people believe that a man wanting to fuck another man is not a disease and that after some cosmetic procedures a man can become a woman.

The issue wasn’t age, he was a janitor.

I've never seen a janitor this Chadly.

Movie. 2018. Not one click. I don't watch modern movies.

the jews did this.
literally lmao
also notice how the villains in jew movies are always blonde even though blonde ppl make up less than 1% of the population
Movie. 2018. Not one click. I don't watch modern movies.
This shit makes my skin crawl, the society we live in is repugnant and repulsive
The soyciety they want us to live in*

Reject social programming, throw out your TV and never watch bluepilled cuck shit jew shows.

Last edited:
Out of all the guys they could've chosen to portray the "bad guy", they chose this dude:

Nicholaslogan

You're sub 80 IQ if you still think that there isn't an ongoing conspiracy against Whites and nordic Whites specifically, fueled by Jews who use blackcels and mutts (the majority of the earths population) as their dogs.

Last edited:
Don't watch such garbage. Watch old Chinese kung-fu movies instead.

Out of all the guys they could've chosen to portray the "bad guy", they chose this dude:

View attachment 405085

You're sub 80 IQ if you still think that there isn't an ongoing conspiracy against Whites and nordic Whites specifically, fueled by Jews who use blackcels and mutts (the majority of the earths population) as their dogs.
They picked a fucking chad as the janitor. And what janitor would be 22 anyway. Aren’t most like 50?
He would have gotten killed if he was a short and balding.
he would’ve gotten castrated then killed not merely killed
I don't know how to process this thing. Such hysteria regarding age does not exist around these parts. But then again the very idea of "nudes" would be heavily frowned upon here in certain circles. Who sends it to whom is irrelevant, even if they are both adults.

This uniquely urbanized western idea of letting some 15 year old rando plow your daughter's vagina but becoming absolutely hysterical when a 20 year old does it is baffling to me. @PPEcel tried to explain it with some power dynamic stuff but I don't buy it. But then again most ideas that comes out of liberal leftist world are such nonsense. These people believe that a man wanting to fuck another man is not a disease and that after some cosmetic procedures a man can become a woman.
drag queens reading to 3 year olds is ok but a 18 year old dating a 24 year old is bad. This is America

The issue wasn’t age, he was a janitor.

He was a white, blonde, blue eyed chad janitor, which is the funniest fucking thing since no janitor I've EVER seen was anything except a truecel. Even here at my workplace, one of the janitors is a red-head Irish manlet who's like 5'3. Other janitors are a bunch of ricecels. Even back in middle school, high school, and college, I always noticed the janitors were bottom of the barrel genetic trash. Brutal as fuck

View attachment 405085

lmao dude looks like a male version of Ellen the Degenerate

Last edited:
what's this about and why do the jews care
they control half the mass media and they are very anti conservative values (like monogamy or that you don't treat 17yo foids like a innocent child but like a adult foid who makes conscious decisions with whom she sleeps).

some theorise its because they want to lower the white fertility rate, because a strong united white majority makes them nervous

Clown world

Brutal, you can't have pics of any woman in your phone if you're ugly
Yet they picked a chad actor for the janitor. Look up Nicholas Logan.