Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yet again overheard someone say about me: “ugliest person I’ve ever seen” (I hear like a wolf!)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
It was a middle aged man/skate skier talking to a group of people. They were about 10m away. Didn’t even try to hide what he said. All I can do is ignore it bc I don’t want any trouble. I once showed a group of old people the finger who did something similar, then they only laughed.

I was wearing a warm winter hat standing there waiting for mother. A few minutes after that a couple were walking towards me, another man said something to presumably his wife and nudged his head towards me, then laughed.

Unfortunately I have very good hearing. I tried to push it away at that moment. It’s always worse when I think about it hours later

Last edited:
total boomer death

It was a middle aged man/skate skier talking to a group of people. They were about 10m away. Didn’t even try to hide what he said. All I can do is ignore it bc I don’t want any trouble. I once showed a group of old people the finger who did something similar, then they only laughed.

I was wearing a warm winter hat standing there waiting for mother. A few minutes after that a couple were walking towards me, the man said something and nudged his head towards me, then laughed.

Unfortunately I have very good hearing. I tried to push it away at that moment. It’s always worse when I think about it hours later
lmao
and yet people will gaslight you that "other people dont care, they have their own problems going on" and shit
i have made similar experiences
one time at job i left the room
and i heard my colleagues behind me start talk about looks instantly

ive had foids call me quasimodo in school
and say my face is long and shit

for ref, this is what quasimodo looks like

notre dame fire GIF
R.98202c8880cb0ad7f549f688b2cce4e8

its insanity, dont let them gaslight you, its not just in your head
ive also had my own family and strangers in public comment on my fat estrogenic ass, because i have super wide hips and thighs like anime girl
like my body is a disaster

yeah happens all the time to me, everywhere i go i hear things like, "so unlucky", "what an ugly guy", or they just laugh

ERFuel, brutal :feelsbadman:

they are mean and don't feel bad for other people

lmao
and yet people will gaslight you that "other people dont care, they have their own problems going on" and shit
i have made similar experiences
one time at job i left the room
and i heard my colleagues behind me start talk about looks instantly

ive had foids call me quasimodo in school
and say my face is long and shit

for ref, this is what quasimodo looks like

notre dame fire GIF
R.98202c8880cb0ad7f549f688b2cce4e8

its insanity, dont let them gaslight you, its not just in your head
ive also had my own family and strangers in public comment on my fat estrogenic ass, because i have super wide hips and thighs like anime girl
Sorry that happened to you bro. I hope you find happiness anyway tbh.

I was wearing a warm winter hat standing there waiting for mother. A few minutes after that a couple were walking towards me, the man said something and nudged his head towards me, then laughed.

Tbh people sometimes laugh around me and it seems suspicious but Idk am I just imagining it.

fucking ropefuel

Sorry that happened to you bro. I hope you find happiness anyway tbh.
nah its been like that my entire life
even as a child
you get used to it
thats why they wanted to diganose me as schizoid personality disorder first years ago
like ive learned to just take it up the ass
when you get abused enough you learn to just shut up and live with it
no other option
i hope you do well to brocell, have a chill existence EL FAMOSO MOGGSTER :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZWHVo-t2Vo

Tbh people sometimes laugh around me and it seems suspicious but Idk am I just imagining it.
You mean I may be imagining it? Bc I’m not. People of every age and gender also often stare or point or turn their head, kids, old people, everyone

I'd find it funny too if some sperg flipped me off. Either get in a fight or ignore. Lose your dignity or lose your hearing for a few seconds
No no. THEY are the problem, not me.
Also I’m not an actual “sperg” but I behave like one bc of my looks. Can’t get in a fight bc I don’t want any troubles

You don't really get in trouble for fights unless one of you gets seriously injured.
I think it counts as assault here. I don’t want anyone to sue me either

are you indian?, where do u live?

are you indian?, where do u live?
No, I am not. I’m 100% white and I live in Switzerland (I’m from Germany though). But I look very special/deformed.

Worse I’m a nigger can you imagine the hatred of being a nigger and ugly
Sorry man. It may be hard to believe but trust me - being white doesn’t help me one bit. I am legit deformed, have missing facial bones, have a very strange skull, jaw and mid face. Also shape and dimension of head is very strange. And my eyes are very asymmetric (on different levels and one is closer to the eye). Today I was wearing sunglasses and that man still said that about me.

I was wearing a warm winter hat standing there waiting for mother. A few minutes after that a couple were walking towards me, another man said something to presumably his wife and nudged his head towards me, then laughed.

Channel your sadness into anger lower your inhibition and call them out for their shitty behaviour.

You mean I may be imagining it? Bc I’m not. People of every age and gender also often stare or point or turn their head, kids, old people, everyone
I didn't imply anything about you tbh.

This is brutal brocel. I hope you're okay.

I'm sorry man. Just know you're not the only one going through stuff like this. I relate. I've had women give me some of the most vicious faces, like they are offended by the fact that I just exist. They really hate ugly men. Haven't had them say that I'm the ugliest guy in the world but I've been called ugly by them.

Stay strong. Meditate. Exercise. Take your thoughts away from that shit. Other people can hurt you only if you let them. It sucks but there's not going to be a savior for you, only you can save your own mental health. You didn't deserve these circumstances but we have to make the best out of our situations.

This is brutal brocel. I hope you're okay.
i cum on my own shit when i look down on toilet
my thighs thick as shit
if i shaved my anime ass i could make only fans
but im not gay so that will not happen
ngl jfl

I'm sorry man. Just know you're not the only one going through stuff like this. I relate. I've had women give me some of the most vicious faces, like they are offended by the fact that I just exist. They really hate ugly men. Haven't had them say that I'm the ugliest guy in the world but I've been called ugly by them.

Stay strong. Meditate. Exercise. Take your thoughts away from that shit. Other people can hurt you only if you let them. It sucks but there's not going to be a savior for you, only you can save your own mental health. You didn't deserve these circumstances but we have to make the best out of our situations.
thanks dude, I will try your advice (and maybe fail but I try). They never say it to me directly, only about me. I overheard it in high school once too some 9 years ago. And dozens of other sayings, stares, joking etc.

I'm sorry you have similar experiences.

Absolutely brutal, man :feelsbadman:

I relate hard to this. I've had people literally tell me on the street that I have an ugly face. It's absolutely soul-destroying. It absolutely destroys me for the remainder of the day, and it continues in the next few days.

People are absolutely fucking brutal with ugly subhumans. They have no fucking mercy for us. They want us dead. They fucking despise us. They don't even fucking have the courtesy of waiting 6 seconds for us to pass by them on the street. They are COMPELLED to bully us and remind us we are subhumans. They want us to know our place. They want us to live in the sewers, out of sight, out of mind.

Literally being told constantly you are ugly by random people in the street is the truest truecel trait. NOTHING beats it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Normies can't even fucking comprehend what life is like as a genuinely ugly man. All they can do is tell us to 'just be confident' and 'love ourselves'. Absolute trash 'advice'. Worthless garbage. Laughable. Pathetic. They would fucking blow their brains out if they were in our shoes for more than 3 months.

I relate hard to this. I've had people literally tell me on the street that I have an ugly face. It's absolutely soul-destroying. It absolutely destroys me for the remainder of the day, and it continues in the next few days.

People are absolutely fucking brutal with ugly subhumans. They have no fucking mercy for us. They want us dead. They fucking despise us. They don't even fucking have the courtesy of waiting 6 seconds for us to pass by them on the street. They are COMPELLED to bully us and remind us we are subhumans. They want us to know our place. They want us to live in the sewers, out of sight, out of mind.

Literally being told constantly you are ugly by random people in the street is the truest truecel trait. NOTHING beats it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Normies can't even fucking comprehend what life is like as a genuinely ugly man. All they can do is tell us to 'just be confident' and 'love ourselves'. Absolute trash 'advice'. Worthless garbage. Laughable. Pathetic. They would fucking blow their brains out if they were in our shoes for more than 3 months.
Thanks bro and I'm sorry you are experiencing very similar things :feelscry:

Just to clarify: people never say this to me directly. They used to, in middle school. People say this about me, to another person or persons. Sometimes they whisper but sometimes they just say it in a normal volume. Or they laugh about me or turn their head etc.

Either way, I felt sad reading your post, and can really empathise with you

Also people of every age and gender somehow reacts badly to me. Stare, laugh, talk about me etc. Kids stare at me or even joke, adults and seniors too.......

You should really reconsider and come with me.

For people like us it's over in the West. Nothing will improve for you things will just get worse as you age. I coped for so long that things will get better... Oohhh If only I move to a different city, if only I lose more weight, if only I gymmaxx, if only I go out more, if only I meet people.... If only, if only if only...

"If" is a very cruel word. I don't deserve its torment anymore, neither do you.

Nothing works. I've been coping for 28 years. It's over.

I am going Thailand Pattaya and going to lose my virginity there and have a time of my life I never had even though I'm autistic and high inhib and ugly as fuck obviously.

You're always invited buddy boyo. Early 2025, March probably.

You should really reconsider and come with me.
I am :feelsokman: I'm looking at my finances which are tight atm and work/school schedule.

For people like us it's over in the West. Nothing will improve for you things will just get worse as you age. I coped for so long that things will get better... Oohhh If only I move to a different city, if only I lose more weight, if only I gymmaxx, if only I go out more, if only I meet people.... If only, if only if only...

"If" is a very cruel word. I don't deserve its torment anymore, neither do you.

Nothing works. I've been coping for 28 years. It's over.
I know, it's brutal :feelscry:

I am going Thailand Pattaya and going to lose my virginity there and have a time of my life I never had even though I'm autistic and high inhib and ugly as fuck obviously.

You're always invited buddy boyo. Early 2025, March probably.
Thanks bro, appreciate the nice offer :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Do you have a bad eyesight?
I have a bad eyesight and this translates into a good hearing sense.
And I heard many nasty things people said about me so don't believe gaslighters.

I’m sorry, that sounds awful, people are horrible.

Do you have a bad eyesight?
I have a bad eyesight and this translates into a good hearing sense.
That is interesting! I have excellent eye-sight on my right eye, and ok-good eyesight on my left (cataract). My eyes are extremely asymmetric due to facial/skull asymmetry but that’s not even what makes me ugly as I experience the same stuff with sunglasses on or with sunglasses+baseball hat

And I heard many nasty things people said about me so don't believe gaslighters.
Thanks. I feel like old people are more serious about it (stare and/or mutter something to the person they are with) while younger people (total strangers) joke about me among themselves