Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worst online experience shopping online zero tip for bastard Tranny

D

Dokes

Self-banned
-
I trialled a grocery delivery and shopper is suppose to communicate me via texting and substitute stock if Out of order . The horrible shopper refused to reply to anything i said . At first the shopper made a couple of subs without asking me. Then when i starting asking what they gave they just gave me a sub , they then just sub anything and refunded anything they didn't gave.
This bastard was the worse shopper ever . So i thought whoaa . The surly response and uncaring jerk must be a LGBT . And surprise it was. I could tell by the way they communicated. Once again i guessed correctly even though 90 % of shoppers are not LGBT. I can tell u this imbecile from this stinky attitude was LGBT. I was going to tip the shopper but after finding the identity i am going back to website and tip this lazy , uncaring filth zero.

I once went to outback steakhouse and my waiter was a black tranny. I was so disgusted I literally couldn't eat knowing that they had served and possibly touched/breathed on the food. So fucking vile and repulsive. Got up and left.

I once went to outback steakhouse and my waiter was a black tranny. I was so disgusted I literally couldn't eat knowing that they had served and possibly touched/breathed on the food. So fucking vile and repulsive. Got up and left.
The worst are the Thai restaurants the Chiefs are either Trannys or LGBT faggots . Who wants HIV or some type of STD from their diseased bodies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back