Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worst thing ever: Going to private school

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I was going to private school during my high school years and honestly it was soo brutal,bunch of overconfident rich Chads and rich Stacys,I remember sitting alone at the cafeteria and just over listening to female conversations,they were talking non stop about dick size and their bodycounts and new guys they have fucked/they have hooked up with….:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
it fried my mind cuz at that time I thought teenage sex was rare and that it was mostly a meme

Last edited:
Went to an all boys one so luckily no foid talk

what were they saying abt dick size? like what was the dominant opinion

what were they saying abt dick size? like what was the dominant opinion
Foid A:did u know xy has a big dick?FoId B:Yeah I would love to fuck him unlike xz he has a small one,I have seen it….EVERY GIRL:HAHAHAHAJA

Went to an all boys one so luckily no foid talk
The segregationpill has been confirmed yet again. Male-only schools are based.

Me too, and it's the main reason why I'm incel
From what I've seen so far, incels in a mixed school would not only still be involuntarily celibate but they'd also be treated even worse by normies.

From what I've seen so far, incels in a mixed school would not only still be involuntarily celibate but they'd also be treated even worse by normies.
I probably wouldn't have been incel at a mixed school.
How do I know? I saw subhumans I mogged get gfs at different schools.

I probably wouldn't have been incel at a mixed school.
How do I know? I saw subhumans I mogged get gfs at different schools.
Are you sure they weren't in kissless relationshits? Also, wouldn't that mean you should have been able to ascend after school?

Yep volcel. You are a rich kid

Went to an all-boys school from Grade 7-10, aka. the formative years of inceldom I think. Thought it would be a curse bc of lack of proper socialization w/ the opposite sex and lack of life experience, but I think it saved me from going ER. Public schools in my country are subhuman.