Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worthless dumb fuck father

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This worthless shitskin subhuman midget lost a 2 x $300 Costco gift cards. What a worthless incompetent subhuman untermensch. Sonuvabitch should have been sterilized and gassed.

How does one lose something so important? I fucking hate boomers so fucking much. Dumb son of a cunt, probably on his way to getting Alzheimer's.
For decades I have suffered due to this worthless son of a dumb whore's incompetence. He has been scammed more times than I can count. He has made impulsive decsions dozens of times. Bipolar, borderline impulsive Cheapskate faggot.
I FUCKING hate being curry. The Entire race is composed of these subhuman vermin. 0 sentience, forethought, no planning. When a main land curry says it will take him 5 minutes, he means 30. When a curry claims to be a good religious tenant, he really means he will pay no money and use religious bullshit for pity points. FUCKING hate curries! The entire race is subhuman shit!

Last edited:
Over for currycels

He got to clap them cheeks

I found your daddies 2x300 costco gift cards in the parking lot bro. (While I was searching for cigarette butts to smoke.. And masks to sell.)

You want me to mail them to you?

He hasn't lost it. He cashed them out for himself.
Get played.

I don't know who hates themselves more, curries or White-worshipping noodlewhores.

@Transcended Trucel He's your old man, for fuck's sake. Have some respect.

I don't know who hates themselves more, curries or White-worshipping noodlewhores.

Shittin people into this worthless existence is not something worthy of respect.

Shittin people into this worthless existence is not something worthy of respect.
Sure, but having someone labor for 20 years and pour their love and effort into raising you to give you a chance at life in this cut-throat world is something worthy of respect.

OP has a six-figure programming job. Guaranteed he'd be working at Wal-Mart or sucking dick in cars for his next crack hit, if his father fucked his mother and left the next day. His father's efforts was the reason he was comfortably fed and clothed until adulthood.

OP is just spoiled.

No respect from me for an old shitskin Boomer poorfag curry midget. Who in spite of knowing what a worthless Subhuman piece of shit he is, decided to have children with a 4'10 schizo inbred dumbfuck(my mother).
Sure, but having someone labor for 20 years and pour their love and effort into raising you to give you a chance at life in this cut-throat world is something worthy of respect.

OP has a six-figure programming job. Guaranteed he'd be working at Wal-Mart or sucking dick in cars for his next crack hit, if his father fucked his mother and left the next day. His father's efforts was the reason he was comfortably fed and clothed until adulthood.

OP is just spoiled.
I am not spoiled for shit. This faggot cunt has put me thru a homeless shelter. Years and decades of studying like a cuckold in front of a screen and reading stupid books. While everyone else was living well with friends and a gf.

No respect from me for an old shitskin Boomer poorfag curry midget. Who in spite of knowing what a worthless Subhuman piece of shit he is, decided to have children with a 4'10 schizo inbred dumbfuck(my mother).

I am not spoiled for shit. This faggot cunt has put me thru a homeless shelter. Years and decades of studying like a cuckold in front of a screen and reading stupid books. While everyone else was living well with friends and a gf.
I'm sorry, brocel.:feelsbadman:

Damn right, respect is earned, or not. It is never given.

At least you still have contact to your father.

My father got a chance to marry an ugly, overweight land whale who got 4 kids from 3 different men and deserted me and blew my inheritance on her kids . You complaining that your dad made you study. I wish my dad made me read books instead of not giving a damn if and also forcing me onto the streets.

This worthless shitskin subhuman midget lost a 2 x $300 Costco gift cards. What a worthless incompetent subhuman untermensch. Sonuvabitch should have been sterilized and gassed.

How does one lose something so important? I fucking hate boomers so fucking much. Dumb son of a cunt, probably on his way to getting Alzheimer's.
For decades I have suffered due to this worthless son of a dumb whore's incompetence. He has been scammed more times than I can count. He has made impulsive decsions dozens of times. Bipolar, borderline impulsive Cheapskate faggot.
I FUCKING hate being curry. The Entire race is composed of these subhuman vermin. 0 sentience, forethought, no planning. When a main land curry says it will take him 5 minutes, he means 30. When a curry claims to be a good religious tenant, he really means he will pay no money and use religious bullshit for pity points. FUCKING hate curries! The entire race is subhuman shit!
I have lots to say on this topic. Perhaps overtime we can have the discourse.

It was also frustrating and annoying as shit when I tried to educate non-curry normies about FOB curries (fresh off the boats) regarding how their relationship between language & commitment is non existent. They just can't see it or won't admit it. If the leftist politically-correct culture didn't prevent Western whites from saying this to the immigrant generation then maybe we'd have a shot at making them (Indian immigrant Normies) see the issue. But they keep silent. Also in mainland - There is such a large gap between what many often say will do, and what they actually end up doing. It's pathetic to say the least.

Last edited:
Have you checked your pockets?

Once I looked everywhere for a key, turned the place upside down, and in the end it was in my pocket.

It does happen.