Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wou

Would you date a UK foid if you could?

• Total voters
Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★★★★
Explain your reasons why.

For those who choose yes, bear this mind:

The Briton is a hateful, paranoid, arrogant, ignorant form of life.
They love to pride themselves on their tolerance, chivalry, kindness and politeness.
In reality, they collectivity hate anything that's different from them.

The hate you if your tall or small, or fat or thin.
They hate you if you wear certain colours they don't like.
They hate you if you work a shitty low-paying job.
They hate you if your broke.
They hate you if you haven't recieved a higher education.
They hate you if you don't speak, act, think or feel about things like they do.

The Briton is a cowardly, hypocritical, hateful, fearful, paranoid, egotistical fanatic.
The only emotions they are capable of feeling are hate, fear, lust, greed, envy and orgiastic triumph over anything they perceive as an enemy, threat or an outsider.
They are incapable of feeling love, peace, tolerance, acceptance, loyalty or kindness.

Despite this, the British male does bear some small amount of loyalty and care for others.
But that's only because that is male nature.

The British female however embodies all these negative traits of her people and amplifies them to the max.
Moreso than the British male.

The British female has been trained from childhood to hate her male counterpart.
She is trained by feminism taught in woke schools to fear and distrust her male counterpart.
The British female fears and hates the British male, she wants them dead and/or locked up.

Thr British female is only concerned with career and education rather than fulfilling her biological, traditional role as a wife, mother and caretaker.
She refuses to fulfill this vital roles nature had prepared for her.
She'd much rather lifestyle of hedonism and promiscuity.
She'd much rather murder the life she has growing within her at a clinic.

The British female is greedy, materialistic and incapable of feeling love or affection for anything.
Not her family, her friends, her boyfriend/husband, her children or her pets.

With this knowledge regarding the British race into account, tell me, please be honest: would you really choose yes?

Ban everyone that votes no.

I don't think the shit you describe is exclusive to bri'ish foids.

I'm five years younger, and this was in 2009.

The hate you if your tall or small, or fat or thin.
They hate you if you wear certain colours they don't like.
They hate you if you work a shitty low-paying job.
They hate you if your broke.
They hate you if you haven't recieved a higher education.
They hate you if you don't speak, act, think or feel about things like they do.
They would hate my guts :feelskek: . I would say yes but if a foid dislikes so many things about you its doomed to epic fail.

They would hate my guts :feelskek: . I would say yes but if a foid dislikes so many things about you its doomed to epic fail.
Why would you date a creature who hates you, fears you and wants you dead?

Why would you date a creature who hates you, fears you and wants you dead?
My brain would probably trick me into bluepill if she would show interest in me. I dont know actually because no one ever showed interest in me.

My brain would probably trick me into bluepill if she would show interest in me. I dont know actually because no one ever showed interest in me.
Unfortunately the British female is incapable of showing interest in anyone unless she can get something from them.
She views the people around her as things, objects for her to exploit and discard.
She will do this instinctively, without thought, feeling or remorse.
It is an intrinsic behavioural trait unique to her.
It applies to foods of other Nationalities, races and colours, but the British female exhibits them the most and worse.

Dating British foids is not a smart move. she hates you, fears you, despises you and if she could and get away with it, murder you.

If I could and would, I would date a foid of another race and ethnicity, I would date any but British foids.
They're such ugly, dirty, stupid, disgusting creatures.

I strongly advise you steer clear of them too.

Unfortunately the British female is incapable of showing interest in anyone unless she can get something from them.
She views the people around her as things, objects for her to exploit and discard.
She will do this instinctively, without thought, feeling or remorse.
It is an intrinsic behavioural trait unique to her.
It applies to foods of other Nationalities, races and colours, but the British female exhibits them the most and worse.

Dating British foids is not a smart move. she hates you, fears you, despises you and if she could and get away with it, murder you.

If I could and would, I would date a foid of another race and ethnicity, I would date any but British foids.
They're such ugly, dirty, stupid, disgusting creatures.

I strongly advise you steer clear of them too.
Sounds awfully the same as any foid i ever knew.