Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would a girl dump a Chad/Chadlite due to personality?

Would a girl dump a Chad/Chadlite due to personality?

• No, never

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Rarely

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes it happens quite often

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Thought this might be interesting!

rarely but does happen. Especially Stacies dumping Chad boy toys. See Taylor swift having like what 10 boyfriend in past 10 yrs. etc.

Some women may be turned off by their douchy behavior, but most love it.

Rarely
-If they are gigastacy they can dump whatever they want
-If the chad is somehow retarded, non-NT or has giga soy personality it just may turn off some wahmen

Well, I was inclined to think they did, but they tolerate actual physical abuse from a Chad but wouldn't accept failing even one shit test from a Normie. My guess is that it depends on the toilet's individual SMV, a Becky would do anything to be with "her one Chad" and will tolerate all forms of abuse, while a Stacy would dump his arse if she's bored with him.

In EXTREME cases this happen, but Chad's can go cheat and it still wouldn't matter. A Becky friend of mine dumped her Chadlite boyfriend because he was showing a lot of interest in other toilets and called himself polyamorous. Interestingly enough, she cried over him for months while he didn't care in the slightest.

Well, I was inclined to think they did, but they tolerate actual physical abuse from a Chad but wouldn't accept failing even one shit test from a Normie. My guess is that it depends on the toilet's individual SMV, a Becky would do anything to be with "her one Chad" and will tolerate all forms of abuse, while a Stacy would dump his arse if she's bored with him.

In EXTREME cases this happen, but Chad's can go cheat and it still wouldn't matter. A Becky friend of mine dumped her Chadlite boyfriend because he was showing a lot of interest in other toilets and called himself polyamorous. Interestingly enough, she cried over him for months while he didn't care in the slightest.

Also now think of ANY break up between a non-Chad and a toilet of any level of attractiveness, the man thinks about her for the rest of his life and she forgot he existed literally the next day, even if she alleged him as the father of multiple kids she gave birth to. Toilets are absolutely brutal.