Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would A Trucel With A Large Penis Be Successful With Women?

Try posting it on one of the cock subreddits with the headline "can any girls handle this in [insert your location]?" You'll get mostly fags drooling over you, but you might get lucky if they don't mind your face.
Tell me the name of the subreddit and I'll probably try it.

Last edited:
No.
Face >>>>

That's just how big it can get. It is hard for me to get it that big on my own. I needed 2 weeks of not masturbating to get it that big that one time by myself.
Same here with my 8 inches. I need a long enough nofap streak to get it 8 inches long. I need to be super horny. It usually 7 inches.

Same here with my 8 inches. I need a long enough nofap streak to get it 8 inches long. I need to be super horny. It usually 7 inches.
I can't even get it that big without help; if I play with it enough, it only grows to 5-6 inches, which is just enough to span the width of my hand and a little room for the up and down motion. It's not really a big surprise I can't perform very well on my own, it IS still my hand doing it, which is a man's hand. I am surprised that I can even masturbate at all, now that I think about it.:dafuckfeels:

Mine is same size, looks bigger because of my manlet height but dick is just a huge cope, it is the last thing she will see
I wanna lowinhibmaxx and send a random dick pick to this girl on Reddit that sells content. Should I do it? Do you think she could get turn't on by 8 inch black cocks?