Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Would any of you guys be interested in an online TRPG campaign?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I've only DM'ed one campaign for the Game of Thrones tabletop RPG. The players told me I did a decent job, though. The campaign was something I'd made myself.

If enough people are interested, I can set up a campaign in a preexisting universe or make up an entirely new one, though the latter would be a lot harder. If there's any particular universe you're into that isn't quite as "mainstream" as something like Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings, that's okay too, though I'd have to study up on it before I start planning a campaign inside it.

Here are some preexisting universes I can use, though I'm not an expert in any of them and will probably use reference materials for them to keep things accurate.
-Game of Thrones
-Warhammer (Fantasy or 40k)
-Fallout
-First Law
-Lord of the Rings

If you're up for a "mystery box" of sorts, there's also the universe my own books are set in. (Still offering that for free, btw.) Needless to say, my knowledge of this universe is expert. It's a no-magic universe, though, so if you want magic, you should pick something else.

You can PM me and ask for my Discord so we can assemble the party and schedule a session.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms>>>>>>Game of Thrones tbh. I made a thread why The Three kingdoms is better than game of thrones. Partially because the Three Kingdoms universe is THIS UNIVERSE since its all historical. https://incels.is/threads/war-of-the-three-kingdoms-2010-game-of-thrones.122507/
Isn't Romance of the Three Kingdoms a fictionalized account of the ancient Chinese Warring States period?

Neat idea tbh.

just ldar
Incels have been LDAR'ing with TRPG's since the stone age.

Isn't Romance of the Three Kingdoms a fictionalized account of the ancient Chinese Warring States period?
Dead Wrong. Its all real but romanticsized slighty to appeal to readers
Plus the warring states period took place before the han dynasty started. ROTK takes place AFTER the fall of the Han Dynasty. The Han Dynasty lasted 400+ years

Last edited:
Dead Wrong. Its all real but romanticsized slighty to appeal to readers
Plus the warring states period took place before the han dynasty started. ROTK takes place AFTER the fall of the Han Dynasty. The Han Dynasty lasted 400+ years
Thanks for the correction. I have a very rough recollection of Chinese history, so all the different "civil war periods" sort of blend into one another.

Thanks for the correction. I have a very rough recollection of Chinese history, so all the different "civil war periods" sort of blend into one another.
Your welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back