Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do you guys think of living in a motorhome?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
A big life goal for me is to buy a motorhome, and move into it and travel the UK as a wandering vegabond.
Right now, I live in a small crumby flat in an absolute dump of a town, here in south-west england.

If I lived in a motorhome, I could travel where ever I want and live where ever I want.
In the past, I've lived in some shitty areas.
But with my motorhome, if I decide that I don't like one area, I could easily move to the next one.
This may have something to do with my dislike of staying the same place for a long time.
Not only that, but I won't have to pay any bills for water, gas or electricity.

Last edited:
Idk. Traveling is a meme in my opinion. I would rather just live in a traditional house in a quiet rural area far away from people.

Idk. Traveling is a meme in my opinion. I would rather just live in a traditional house in a quiet rural area far away from people.

That vagabond lifestyle is hype. Cheaper and less stressful living in cheap mobile home on your own land avoiding lot fee rent.

IMG 4105