Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would be kinda nice to have a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Would be pretty damn cool if you ask me.
But I don’t have one so I might nut on a whore’s face this weekend. What do you think?
Never did a proper facial.

I've never seen my penis ejaculate before

It isn’t though
Guy singing opera opera

I have no dealings with holes. Why should you? Should you risk your well-being for foid?

If you crave women love, affection and validation that means you are not blackpilled enough, only weak cucks soyboys normies and low iq chads want that, these species are cancer of existence.
You have to be low IQ to put your love, time and attention in something that is not guaranteed and is overrated asf anyway, you literally trade your freedom, hobbies for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them, how the fuck to put your attention and time in a creature that is sagging and decaying day after day jfl that's a cucked investment tbh. Women ain't shit tbh they are overrated asf, Low IQ men will shit on you and show their low iq insecurities on you for not being a needy cuck soyboy faggot like them, they are slave of love, validation and affection they are lost because they are low iq, that's their destiny to be retards NPC.

@lifeisbullshit95 signs out from blackpill/dot/club

View attachment 499699

Sure, but it isn’t going to happen, so no point even entertaining the idea.

Years of nothing and suddenly it‘s all going to end with sunshine and smiles. That’s the real cope - I’m offering reality.

Years of nothing and suddenly it‘s all going to end with sunshine and smiles. That’s the real cope - I’m offering reality.

I recall a quote:

This is why you shouldn't expect normies and foids to ever understand us.
Our depression: decades of rotting in loneliness with no one to talk to or care about.
Foid/normie "depression": being told to go to their room (most poorcels never even had their own room lmao), their friends not inviting them to hang out, stubbing their toe.

Our loneliness: decades of not feeling the touch of a woman or anyone to care about you or check on you or care if you died or not, decades of never having any friends or being invited to anything, everyone finding you disgusting and not wanting anything to do with you.
Foid "loneliness": chad not responding to her message fast enough.

Our anxiety: scared of ever going outside or even going outside without a mask because of years of experiencing everyone laughing at you and mocking your appearance/height.
Foid "anxiety": chad might not respond after asking him if she can suck his dick and eat his asshole.

Our abuse: parents beating the shit out of us, some of us here almost got killed by their own fucking parents, being bullied at school verbally and physically.
Foid/normie "abuse": their parents telling them no :feelsseriously:, their parents not buying them 6 ps5's for their birthday :feelsseriously: