Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autistic foids

scooby13

scooby13

Banned
-
Would you ever date an autistic foid as an NT or ND?

I don’t think she’s intellectually impaired but she’s obviously not smart either so I might have a shot. It would probably be easy af to manipulate her.

They are chad only

Fast Food Face GIF by MOODMAN

As an autistic male an autistic foid would be preferred actually but they're all neurotypical chad only.

time is a flat cirle everything that happened will happen again and again

the problem with these foids is that they are chad only

There is 1 autist foid for every 4 autistcels + they're NT only (and autism is inherited more from the mother's side so they spawn another incel anyways just wasting some normies genes just like foidlets spawning manlets infinitely)

Autistic yes, BPD no. Can be tough to tell the difference.

Would you ever date an autistic foid as an NT or ND?

I don’t think she’s intellectually impaired but she’s obviously not smart either so I might have a shot. It would probably be easy af to manipulate her.
I regret that i didnt try to fuck this autistic gigastacy in my school. She is the hottest foid ive ever seen, and she was kinda introverted and didnt look like a retard.

if i was chad I would've fucked an autistic foid until she becomes low inhib and starts screaming my name
time is a flat cirle everything that happened will happen again and again
deja vu hits

as a pdd-nos cel im gonna rope soon anyway. life with autism aint worth it

Yes but they hate autistic mens

There is 1 autist foid for every 4 autistcels + they're NT only (and autism is inherited more from the mother's side so they spawn another incel anyways just wasting some normies genes just like foidlets spawning manlets infinitely)
Good, I hope they destroy normiekind like this.

I would love an autistic foid, some of the very few persons I can relate to well are autistic. However, they would not want me.