Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would .is benefit from making the forum private and being more careful with accepting new members?

would this be beneficial

• yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • other (reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
rhodie

rhodie

aldebaran mystery
-
is this an efficient method to curb infiltrators?

we can't get rid of infiltrators completely but we can decrease the amount of them just by being stricter on acceptance and making the forum private.

I personally don't like what I say being public anyways, they don't need to know what any of us have to say. it's not like they'll understand it in the slightest

Yes, the least we need is another subnegritt forum board with normalfaggots tainting based media and foid larpers and even foids ruining the site

The poll implies they're being willfully negligent.

Yes, the least we need is another subnegritt forum board with normalfaggots tainting based media and foid larpers and even foids ruining the site
I heard about that paragon infiltrator a few days ago, it really fucking annoyed me. how could a foid actually infiltrate to that degree without anyone noticing? this forum needs to be private, we don't need any more ridicule than we already get

The poll implies they're being willfully negligent.
Not to mention mods are corrupted for a crumble of pussy (or worse yet tranny chopped dick), just with Fag Link's scandal

Yes but only until this TikTok blackpill wave dies down. The forum will stagnate and die without new users, and it’s hard to properly vet people without too much personal information. Plus many of our most notorious infiltrators get to stick around due to preferential treatment from mods anyway, like Federal Alek

The mods can detect an alt yet it takes them years to spot a female infiltrator

The mods can detect an alt yet it takes them years to spot a female infiltrator
it's frustrating that we can't have a private space, I don't talk about too much of my experiences here because of infiltrators I don't want them to know about it.

it's frustrating that we can't have a private space, I don't talk about too much of my experiences here because of infiltrators I don't want them to know about it.
Anybody that infiltrators an Incel forum for 2+ years and has thousands of posts is a bigger loser than us

low iq to think yes. it will just isolate the community more and deter actual incels that want to register here from posting. if you think mods dont already greatly filter out fakecels/inflitrators just remember the tedious process you had to do when you registered here

is this not a good thing? we don't want publicity that's stupid, we only get hate for it anyway
let me just say that I personally wouldnt have found this site if it werent for the negative publicity on reddit

Making the forum private would mean that all the accountless lurkers will suddenly create accounts.

This would lead to a mass GrAY immigration like we never saw before.

+ I didn't know about the @Numb situation but it's fucking crazy when we think about it :worryfeels:

Low iq, this forum would die if it was made private. Old users would leave and no new users would come in, resulting in a ghost town

Making the forum private would only encourage infiltrators even more to sign up here.

i couldn't have signed up if it was this way.

is this an efficient method to curb infiltrators?
absolutely, I even suggested adding a membership test before accepting new users (similar to that of iron march) but, of course, the thread got wiped as well after the great downfall.

The Infiltrators and Trannies are sick and no matter how difficult u make it to join they will find a way

the opposite would be better
or rather more entertaining and interesting