Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would J.R.R. Tolkein have been an incel if he were alive today?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
We all know that a lot of those old celebrities would've been incels if they were alive today.

Tolkein is an interesting case study though. He wasn't specially masculine, but he got his looksmatch oneitis.

This tolkein when he was young :

C6m0o4fhz4k41

Here's another one of him with a mustache :
Tolkien 1916

And here's his wife, Edith :
Edith Tolkien

What do you guys think? Would he have been an incel with that jawline and hairline?

He looks like a Chad for his day, think he is pretty tall to

He was 5'7", maybe

He would have slayed

Most of us in his era would not be incel and that's a damn fact.
That is a damn fucking fact.

Post 2012 yes, her wife would be dressing like a whore in yoga pants or hotpants wanting a better looking guy, it´s actually not entirely wrong that people said the world ended in 2012 it really did.

probably, maybe he would have been able to betabux his way into a sexless marriage.

Most of us in his era would not be incel and that's a damn fact.
That is a damn fucking fact.
I could've become a slayer if I have been blackpilled at that point. But instead I got SUPER bluepilled instead.

Shit was way easier back then, unless you were an abomination, then getting a job and owning a house would almost guarantee you a wife and kids.

he mogs me plus he is white so to me he wouldnt be incel

He would be a normie