Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would Russia integrate the Ukranian army into the Russian army or other armies if they ever plan on rebuilding the USSR/Russian Empire?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★★
Like, people say they would integrate the Ukranian army into the Russian army, but how on earth is that even possible? Most Ukraniancels wouldn't be willing to join the army who they have been fighting for over two years now, and neither would most of the Ukrainian population. Yes, you can possibly make the next generation of kids pro Russia by kidnapping them and bombarding them with Pro Russia talking points, like Russia is currently doing. But how would you convince, the current generation to fight? Forum generals please enlighten me.

Ukraine has to be buck broken and made to realize that the West used them as a means to an end. Only after that can Ukrainians, especially in the West be integrated into the Russian army.

Yes it apparently already happened. Captured POWs fight for both side

Ukraine has to be buck broken and made to realize that the West used them as a means to an end. Only after that can Ukrainians, especially in the West be integrated into the Russian army
I doubt that would happen. I think the only possible solution, is to kidnap the kids and bombard them with Russian propoganda,. And by kids I mean younger ones. I doubt the older ones which were kidnapped, were ever convinced that Zelensky was a dirty Jewish scumbag.

Yes it apparently already happened. Captured POWs fight for both side
Yeah, but those surrendered and willing fight for either side. I'm talking about Ukranian soldiers in general.