Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would this site exist if ER was never born?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
As far as I know, this site was created with the intent of being a place for refugeecels who had their subreddits banned. But would their subreddits be banned if there was no ER?

Or Am I missing something?

I’m sure something else would’ve been made for males without mates

I’m sure something else would’ve been made for males without mates
Sure, but I'm talking about this exact site, not about any site with incel related content

No tbh this is why even if ER hated incels we should venerate him as a saint. He is the founding father of the incel movement. He is the first pope.

Yes. ER didn't invent inceldom, and he didn't make women hypergamous Chad-only whores.

Reddit was becoming woke and was going to delete extremist subreddits that don't align with the mainstream anyways so as to become a safe space for soys, fags and foids (but really it's to appease corporations to advertise there).

No tbh this is why even if ER hated incels we should venerate him as a saint. He is the founding father of the incel movement. He is the first pope.
Found this high iq thread. :feelsYall:

We had PSL before ER ERed so i guess not.

We had PSL before ER ERed so i guess not.
PSL forums aren't necessary incel tho. You didn't have to be a virgin to be on those forums.

The rise of inceldom was inevitable whether Elliot Rodger existed or didn't, if it wasn't him it would just be another random man to take his place. Inceldom is a natural progression of things for we are a symptom of societal and civilization decay along with its inevitable collapse or death.

In times of prosperity for the majority of the population, there were very few incels if any at all, now is the time of poverty and extreme hardship we incels are numerous where our numbers grow every year as this current society invokes the disposability of the majority of men as common law. But I come to bring you, men, here a light at the end of this dark dreary tunnel or passageway, for when this society's or civilization's end finally becomes reality and its collapse undeniable by all we incel men will become known as the dark harbinger sons of the apocalypse, the end is just the beginning for in the future we men will be known as the men of wrath. Today we are known as God's bastard unwanted sons, unwanted by the society that throws us away as garbage castaways, but tomorrow we will be known as the harbinger sons of the apocalypse where beyond wrath we will be known as the sons of retribution against the entire world who has cursed us to lives of utter contempt, banishment, or damnation. Do not despair for long, for our true ascension awaits us all and the hour draws near, may we all enjoy the time together for when this world is burned asunder and from its ruins rebuild the world entirely in our own images. :feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited: