Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would ascend if I was at least average height

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
There I said it. Seen plenty of ugly tallfags with gfs but almost never a good looking manlet in the same position.

If I was 5'10 I would not be rotting here for the last 4 years

There I said it. Seen plenty of ugly tallfags with gfs but almost never a good looking manlet in the same position.

If I was 5'10 I would not be rotting here for the last 4 years
Same. For me even if I was 5'7 I wouldn't be here. Stuck at 5'4 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Seen plenty of ugly tallfags with gfs.
There's a difference between average height and above average height.
But I agree tallfags are like foids.

I wore these boots that made me 1'' taller and I already noticed so much of a difference (that was at 5'7) even though it was just an inch of an increase. now IMAGINE what 5'10 would feel like, can't even begin to describe the sheer ecstasy, it's inexplainable unless you are in the position yourself

In India. I am in India
So am I. 5'10 is average for zoomers in urban areas. I know this because I used to be a massive height autist in 2020 and 2021 and made several threads on looksmax

I wore these boots that made me 1'' taller and I already noticed so much of a difference (that was at 5'7) even though it was just an inch of an increase. now IMAGINE what 5'10 would feel like, can't even begin to describe the sheer ecstasy, it's inexplainable unless you are in the position yourself
Still incel though my face is fucked but would be relieved in many other ways

There's a difference between average height and above average height.
But I agree tallfags are like foids.
You can very easily fraud 3 inches through shoes and lifts. I know because I've done it. 5'10 can easily become 6'1 in public which is tall enough

You are a curry? Which place bro? Didn't know
5'10 is average for zoomers in urban areas. I know this because I used to be a massive height autist in 2020 and 2021 and made several threads on looksmax
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:In Hyderabad at least the Average is 5'7 for men and 5'4 for foids. Even foids here always mogg me :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Even if I were 6'5 I still wouldn't ascend

If you’re 6’2 women will just naturally flock to you. It’s an ideal height. Men who are 6’2 6’4 will always have 90 percent of the women. If they’re ugly they just grow a beard