Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would u date a Foidlo who is Autistic af

• Yes bro and I'd prefer that over NT gf

• Yea I would

• No bro

Results are only viewable after voting.
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Would you date a femalo like this:

-Unemotional and socially awkward
-Weird quirky way of talking where she frequently refers to herself in third person
-Doesn’t understand social norms, expresses her feelings in an overly direct/unseemly way
-Her entire understanding of romantic relationships is derived from manga and fiction
-Unconventional interests like guns, military history, old obscure cinema
-Gets emotionally attached to random mundane items
-Makes weird facial expressions and noises
-Obsessed with animals (especially frogs)
-Wears the same clothes every day
-Owns a cat named dog
__misaka_imouto_toaru_majutsu_no_index_and_1_more_drawn_by_shoya_yama1979__ff22ce3e4faf7b50c57c48c7a304d19e.jpg

Sounds like a perfect gf. Jokes aside I would still date her

i would beat her until all the neurons in her head got rearranged so to set her mind to be NT.

the more retarded the better

Yeah, socially awkward girls are more relatable in my opinion.

It’d be perfect if I was the only friend she had, so then she gets attached to me and I can physiologically abuse her :feelsaww:

why DONT you want her to be like that?
Mentally retarded people require more care, also you can't have conversations with them about topics since they won't understand.

people with cats should never be trusted :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I would prefer an autistic femoid.

Mentally retarded people require more care,
you are right, i wouldn't want to clean up her shit and piss.
so moderately retarded would be best.

as for iq genes, if she started out normal IQ then got head trauma before puberty is best
(acquired traits don't pass on)

also you can't have conversations with them about topics since they won't understand.
that's okay.

i would beat her until all the neurons in her head got rearranged so to set her mind to be NT.
and then she leaves you when she realises she doesnt need you anymore. kinda like AI

better than nothing ig so ok

I don't prefer it but I would in order to ascend. I knew a girl who could likely be one back then in the university. She was awkward and completely retarded on social matters(NOT in a cute way), she was also ugly. NGL, I do not understand what is cute or desirable about social retardation, would much rather have a functioning GF
:lul::lul::lul:
the more retarded the better
Do you want to be a caretaker or something?

yeah, like a pet
A grown ass adult is far more intensive and difficult than a small animal to take care of. I think you would likely get bored and regret it after a few months.

Nope, low IQ foids are annoying enough

I would only consider it if she was my ideal type of foid in terms of looks

That bitch retarded.
HAHAHA

I would be less worried about not being NT myself at least

An autistic foid sounds more annoying than an nt one. In fact, I tried talking to a semi autistic artsy whatever the fuck girl I knew a long time ago thinking it would be easier than talking to a normal one and my God it's like talking to a brick wall. I'm socially inept and all but this foid made me seem like I had the charisma of a fucking radio show host at how awkward and painfully slow she was.

you'd rather have a foid who divorce-rapes you and aborts your baby for revenge?
intelligence = scheming capability in foids
False dichotomy, it's not two 1-0 binary states. You can get an average, or slightly below average intellect foid who isn't a scheme divorce rape mastermind without going to the bottom of the barrel with an autistic foid
i don't think so.
If you say so but I really think one would get bored out of spending time with a mentally disabled person rather quickly

False dichotomy, it's not two 1-0 binary states. You can get an average, or slightly below average intellect foid who isn't a scheme divorce rape mastermind without going to the bottom of the barrel with an autistic foid

i revised my original answer already:

you are right, i wouldn't want to clean up her shit and piss.
so moderately retarded would be best.

there's a sweet spot for foid intelligence, and it skews closer to retardation than to average intellect.

Last edited:
If you say so but I really think one would get bored out of spending time with a mentally disabled person rather quickly
i think i would get bored spending time with a foid no matter her intelligence level

-Weird quirky way of talking where she frequently refers to herself in third person
-Doesn’t understand social norms, expresses her feelings in an overly direct/unseemly way
-Her entire understanding of romantic relationships is derived from manga and fiction
-Owns a cat named dog
__misaka_imouto_toaru_majutsu_no_index_and_1_more_drawn_by_shoya_yama1979__ff22ce3e4faf7b50c57c48c7a304d19e.jpg
@Atavistic Autist Thoughtlo

If she's on my autistic level , in a heartbeat. Don't want a complete retard tho, irrespective how good she looks

how autistic? low functioning? cognitive impaired? i don't know about that.. it'd be extremelly difficult.

if she's about my autistic level, i def would.

ALL THIS AND ALSO A 2D!?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES:feelshaha:YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES:feelshaha:

how autistic? low functioning? cognitive impaired? i don't know about that.. it'd be extremelly difficult.

if she's about my autistic level, i def would.
I just described her in detail in the OP mab

I would not date female who do not like Kemono Friends

Definitely, if she's high functioning.

I just described her in detail in the OP mab
depending on how exacerbated are those traits lol.. having her as a girlfriend, this traits could eventually be a real issue , but i'd definitely try to make it work.

-Owns a cat named dog
I would.

No I'd rather date a roastie that prefers having sex with Chad behind my back. Lmao option 1 obviously, I'd prefer a cute foid that's mentally ill and autistic like me. But of course that's NT normie only

I want a cute anime gf :feelzez:

Those are the ones that will shatter your heart on a whim and won't think twice about it. They lack empathy my dawg.

It’d be perfect if I was the only friend she had, so then she gets attached to me and I can physiologically abuse her :feelsaww:
Unironically based.

Men projecting their attributes on women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back