Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would u date a Foidlo who is Autistic af

• Yes bro and I'd prefer that over NT gf

• Yea I would

• No bro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would you date a femalo like this:

-Unemotional and socially awkward
-Weird quirky way of talking where she frequently refers to herself in third person
-Doesn’t understand social norms, expresses her feelings in an overly direct/unseemly way
-Her entire understanding of romantic relationships is derived from manga and fiction
-Unconventional interests like guns, military history, old obscure cinema
-Gets emotionally attached to random mundane items
-Makes weird facial expressions and noises
-Obsessed with animals (especially frogs)
-Wears the same clothes every day
-Owns a cat named dog
__misaka_imouto_toaru_majutsu_no_index_and_1_more_drawn_by_shoya_yama1979__ff22ce3e4faf7b50c57c48c7a304d19e.jpg
What about a @shiiLo ?:feelshehe:

Those are the ones that will shatter your heart on a whim and won't think twice about it. They lack empathy my dawg.
as oppossed to what? NT girls will play cruel mind games, lie to you and about you, and shatter your heart on a whim. they have empathy? at least a spergette woudn't be deceptive.

these traits listed are just random shit the OP pulled out of his ass. all the posters throwing retard around ARE fucking retards. NTs are fucking retards, unemotional, robotic stiff body movement having sociopathic pathological lying little NPC drones who will randomly fuck with you for absolutely no reason and play endless min d games all while trying to excuse their defective behavior with nonsense like "social cues" (which is just typ psychobabble and dosen't fucking exits btw) "I'm NT, I expect you to be a telepath and ready my mind, and I think i can read your mind as well and always assume I know what you thinking" NTs are fucking retards. autists are real people and typs are souless psychopath lite drones. and also shizo lite.

do you even autism bro? spergs are hyper emotional and nerotic. this is precisely why NTs dislike us.
"outwardly unemotional" is more accurate to what I meant but I simplified it for the sake of the post. many autists come across as awkward/robotic/unempathetic in terms of expression and emotion despite actually having very strong feelings internally; they might also be overtly emotional and expressive in other situations depending on the circumstances. autism has a wide range of symptoms that can seem contradictory but it depends on the individual. hence why you have stuff like "gets emotionally attached to mundane items" on this list too

NPC drones will randomly fuck with you for absolutely no reason and play endless min d games all while trying to excuse their defective behavior with nonsense like "social cues" (which is just typ psychobabble and dosen't fucking exits btw) "I'm NT, I expect you to be a telepath and ready my mind, and I think i can read your mind as well and always assume I know what you thinking"
hence why autists are characteristically straightforward and direct in expressing themselves (in a way that normies tend to find abnormal and unseemly)

Idk we seem to have the exact same understanding of this shit and you're just sperging out for no reason

an autistic girl.... me and her would have so much in common omg socially awkward as well, thats my perfect match lmao

"outwardly unemotional" is more accurate to what I meant but I simplified it for the sake of the post. many autists come across as awkward/robotic/unempathetic in terms of expression and emotion despite actually having very strong feelings internally; they might also be overtly emotional and expressive in other situations depending on the circumstances. autism has a wide range of symptoms that can seem contradictory but it depends on the individual.
there is no contradiction. acting calm and unfeeling is a defense mechanism to avoid getting overwhelmed with emotion. nothing more. NTs are just too unintuitive and clueless to realize this. the empathy thing is jus more typ dribble. these hypo emotional pathological lying mind game playing watered down psychopaths rambling about empathy is a fucking joke. when they actually show me this fabled empathy they always squawk about instead of hypocritically rambling about it then 'll give them permission to lecture autists.

Of all the autistic girls I have met, I prefer them way more than girls who are NT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back