Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR would u enjoy getting waterboarded by a gigastacy cia foid

Titel

• Total voters
haven't tried anything more extreme than spitting, choking, and rimming
What kinky shit have you done with hookers, so far?

What kinky shit have you done with hookers, so far?
am too high inhib and self conscious so mostly vanilla stuff so i dont feel judged, only when im really drunk or high do i ever get weirder

am too high inhib and self conscious so mostly vanilla stuff so i dont feel judged, only when im really drunk or high do i ever get weirder
fiftyshadesofgreymaxxing?

nah not really, as addicting as it is, i still feel insecure during sex
But you're high-T enough to want to dominate foids. If you can dominate them, that's all the want.

I'm to shy to dominate a foid. And foids don't like timid and passive guys.

But you're high-T enough to want to dominate foids. If you can dominate them, that's all the want.

I'm to shy to dominate a foid. And foids don't like timid and passive guys.
im usually too high inhib as well -- I mean all of the foids ive seen were older than me (started this when i was 18) so that adds a weird dynamic to things, makes it feel like they're the adult in the scenario

i do occasionally have more dominant fantasies, but have never really acted on them too much beyond grabbing their hair or ass a little roughly

i am not high T at all lmao

im usually too high inhib as well -- I mean all of the foids ive seen were older than me (started this when i was 18) so that adds a weird dynamic to things, makes it feel like they're the adult in the scenario

i do occasionally have more dominant fantasies, but have never really acted on them too much beyond grabbing their hair or ass a little roughly

i am not high T at all lmao
Being dom is high T and masculine.

Tbh, I like older foids who can lead me.

explain what this is to a youngcel

Being dom is high T and masculine.

Tbh, I like older foids who can lead me.
not really into MILFs, cuz foids in their mid/late 20s still retain the tight skin and firm musculature, but yeah

not really into MILFs, cuz foids in their mid/late 20s still retain the tight skin and firm musculature, but yeah
You like toned and muscle girls, too?

Simulated drowning isn't gonna be enjoyable no matter how hot the girl is

no wtf is wrong witchu

not muscle girls, i like toned foids but if a foid has a roided upper body then it just crosses over into faggot territory
I like foids who have strong defined calves, but not swolled.

you put a towel on someone's face and pour water on it, it simulates drowning
i dont see how this would be enjoyable with anyone

i dont see how this would be enjoyable with anyone
Well in real life waterboarding is literally used as a form of torture. So it isnt supposed to be enjoyable but i guess some people that like pain might find it to be pleasurable. Its not for me tho

Well in real life waterboarding is literally used as a form of torture. So it isnt supposed to be enjoyable but i guess some people that like pain might find it to be pleasurable. Its not for me tho
Tbh, a lot of men are masochists and into femdom breath control and getting choked/suffocated.

Probably not.

not a submissive faggot

Last edited:
femdom fags get the rope.

What? No. Why the hell would I????

idk because a Stacy would touch u I guess
Yeah...but the context is that it's a glownigger waterboarding me. Pretty sure that would be universally unpleasant. But that's just me. Whatever floats your boat, brocel

idk because a Stacy would touch u I guess
i was touched by a stacy last night, in my dreams
The honkfuel part is that the one night these dreams happen is valentines eve

I snowboarded a few times...

never :feelswhat:.
how that even relate sex? idk some men like that :dafuckfeels:

Yeah...but the context is that it's a glownigger waterboarding me. Pretty sure that would be universally unpleasant. But that's just me. Whatever floats your boat, brocel
It would be a glownegress

Glowie wants to know how not to torture you, fuck off dude.

Sounds cucked