Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a buff foid?

Would you ascend with a buff foid

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I would send all curries to the nether just to ascend with one.

depend how buffs.

Depends. Post example.

depend how buffs.
Yeah, I don’t mind some fitness but if she’s a bodybuilder then that’s borderline gay for being attracted to a masculine physique.

If you vote yes, you might be a closet homosexual.

I need some buffing done...

Is Buffy available?

Yeah, I don’t mind some fitness but if she’s a bodybuilder then that’s borderline gay for being attracted to a masculine physique.
yes bro anyone who want to fuck a roided bodybuilder foid is a closeted fag

Images 24
I NEED TO BREED:ahegao:
Depends. Post example.
FK 4IVwX0AUpqmX large

If you vote yes, you might be a closet homosexual.
I dunno, same people who call me "gay" for that would ascend with Margot Robbie without shame

I dunno, same people who call me "gay" for that would ascend with Margot Robbie without shame
JFL - top fucking KEK even - if you think that actress compares with the freaks you've posted above with regards to how masculine they appear.

Just admit you're a fag and go over to looksmax.

I wouldn’t necessarily call it gay because it’s still a woman but maybe just questionable. But tbh most people here aren’t gay, I just can’t see why a gay person would end up here, men don’t have the same standards as women. It would have to be a situation like “femcels” where they won’t settle for what they can get.

Tranny with a wig? Nah i need actual female

Volcel if you wouldn't

She would end up breaking my hips (basically death by snu snu) and i don't like masculine women that often so

I haven't hit the gym in a year or two so she would ultra mog me