Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would u rather

would u rather

• Total voters
I don't like blacks.

i've already lived in a ghetto full of niggers

whoever picked niggers is retarded, at least faggot neighborhoods are safer and we would be inside all days anyways so who gives a shit anyways we wouldnt have to worry about some nigger breaking in our house

I wouldnt want to live in a ghetto neighborhood filled with niggers because I don't want to be murdered

whoever picked niggers is retarded, at least faggot neighborhoods are safer and we would be inside all days anyways so who gives a shit anyways we wouldnt have to worry about some nigger breaking in our house
fags would break into your house and shove estrogen down your throat

Getting put into an already existing community ill take the faggots since its very likely a wealthy area and i can just ignore them while the hood is active fight for survival
if its my current area being swapped eith either faggots or niggers ill take the nighers since they have a chance of getting civilized