Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ascend if it means to get with a average Indian or Black girl?

over_for_me

over_for_me

Banned
-
I‘ve seen tremendous hate and resentment towards people particularly from these 2 Groups.

Looksmaxxcells and even some truecells have the Opinion that Blacks and Indians are so ugly for them, that they refuse to get with one even if it means that they will die alone.

Do you agree with that?
images

images

I'll definitely ascend with one, if she meets this criteria:
1. Christian
2. Not feminist
3. Is kind, doesn't hate me

I'll definitely ascend with one, if she meets this criteria:
1. Christian
2. Not feminist
3. Is kind, doesn't hate me
Basically this. Race is the last thing I think about.

I would ascend with a 100kg sheboon, granny or an ugly indian foid if i could but I'm too ugly for that. My only realistic option to ascend is to villagemaxx in India by betabuxxing some 1/10 foid (I'm 1/10 myself so I'd get my looksmatch), not sure if it's worth it but I'm still years away from getting there as I have to moneymaxx first.

Most people here are fakecels and get can their MTB/HTB looksmatch but since they can't get Stacy, they want to rot here by getting off to the fact that they mog a bunch of subhumans, ironic because they are mostly unknowingly flexing to OTHER fakecel larpers and not the minority of subhumans that are present here.

I‘ve seen tremendous hate and resentment towards people particularly from these 2 Groups.

Looksmaxxcells and even some truecells have the Opinion that Blacks and Indians are so ugly for them, that they refuse to get with one even if it means that they will die alone.

Do you agree with that?
images

images
Cope average niggeress looks like this

Lmao I just typed „Black woman“ and took the first pic I got
I typed Jew and this image did not pop up even though it's true. I don't trust kike google

sheboon might sell me to her gangwar thug brothers and curryfoid might shit in my bed :feelstastyman:

ABSOLUTELY

An average 5/10 Becky would not even be looksmatched to me

I would ascend with a 2/10 low tier Becky

I am 2/10 ugly subhuman

Lmao I just typed „Black woman“ and took the first pic I got
I just looked up "light black woman" and the results are much better. The ugliest sheboons are gonna show up otherwise

I would ascend with a 100kg sheboon, granny or an ugly indian foid if i could but I'm too ugly for that. My only realistic option to ascend is to villagemaxx in India by betabuxxing some 1/10 foid (I'm 1/10 myself so I'd get my looksmatch), not sure if it's worth it but I'm still years away from getting there as I have to moneymaxx first.

Most people here are fakecels and get can their MTB/HTB looksmatch but since they can't get Stacy, they want to rot here by getting off to the fact that they mog a bunch of subhumans, ironic because they are mostly unknowingly flexing to OTHER fakecel larpers and not the minority of subhumans that are present here.
Very real,
I‘m also thinking about doing that since I can’t pull but my current options based on my looks and my future financial being would be somewhere between a Thai bitch and a African baboon nigger

Any foid would do.

Anyone who says no here is a fakecel

Very real,
I‘m also thinking about doing that since I can’t pull but my current options based on my looks and my future financial being would be somewhere between a Thai bitch and a African baboon nigger
I'm not even sure I'll get there financially (I still have maybe 10 yrs), it's my only way to ascend, but if I don't I'm completely prepared to die alone. Good luck to you as well

I'll ascend with both as long as their both young, non-feminist virgins.

Do you agree with that?
images

images
No

I just want a warm cuddly relationship I would not reject anyone. I literally just want to not rot and die alone having known not even the whispers of love or normal fucking human relationships.

Sheboon yes, Currywhore no

Respectfully, even for my levels this is way to much. Imagine your parents faces when you bring her over for the first time.

It’s so over for her
She has more SMV than all the members in this forum combined

Respectfully, even for my levels this is way to much. Imagine your parents faces when you bring her over for the first time.

It’s so over for her
She still managed to get a MTN boyfriend

Female hypergamy and male hornyness knows no limits

I don’t care about race, anybody that cares about the race of the foid is a fakecel.

Do you agree with that?
images

images
if you say no you're a fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back