Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you ascend with a sheboon?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39576
  • Start date
Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
would you ascend with a sheboon if you're given a chance?

i dont have to sit down and write a book with the broad so aye, id fuck one. besides some negresses can look alright if they care about it enough.

If she was decently attractive:feelsjuice:

[UWSL]Even though I don't find sheboons atractive, my 13cm micropenis will ruin everything:feelsrope::feelsrope:[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
So I wont ascend.

On the one hand, yes because it would be better than nothing (unless she's a landwhale who constantly talks), but on the other hand no because I'm too blackpilled to even want to ascend at this point.

Not like I would have a chance

i dont do beasteality

I'm black and I can't even get a sheebon jfl it really is over:feelsrope:

Volcel if you wouldnt

Only if she is light brown (chocolate like)..

Yes, sure, lately I'm more attracted to black girls than East Asian.

No, all sheboons are fat and ugly and blacks need to be reenslaved and forced into labor camps :feelsLSD:

To answer this question for the 213th time:

If she looks okay, yes.

idk tbh. depends on how she looks/behaves.

Yes, if she's not obese and not ghetto :ahegao:

Yeah i've thought about going into Somalia/Djibouti and getting a Muslim sheboon. I have a weird attraction to eastern africans

Probably but wouldn't be my first choice

Digging Sharon Osbourne GIF by YUNGBLUD

"Shigetsu"

Yes if not obese, I already wanna fuck princess kitty from IT

No,what's next,"ascending" with gay or grandma?

Would. There are some quite tasty black foids out there.

Tyrone only of course.

No, because I don't consider bestiality ascending

Yes if not obese, I already wanna fuck princess kitty from IT

:feelsYall: The venn diagram of "not obese" and "princess kitty from IT" has very little overlap...

Screenshot 20220413 154912 Chrome

Foids have the avergae vaginal size of the average penis from their race so…:feelscry:

Because your in a forum with racists. Below average women are in all races. But racists only like to point out black women because they are different with darker skin tone, different textured hair and more curvier than women of other races. I am not attracted to Chinese women but you don't see me calling them all ugly or dehumanising them.
If she's attractive sure why not? What's the big deal anyways. Why does everyone think black women are ugly here

Because your in a forum with racists. Below average women are in all races. But racists only like to point out black women because they are different with darker skin tone, different textured hair and more curvier than women of other races. I am not attracted to Chinese women but you don't see me calling them all ugly or dehumanising them.
Its just 4chan culture. What can you expect from socially inept basement dweller