Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a stacy?

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
If a hot blonde stacy came up to you and showed interest to go on a date with you, would you accept?

You would have a future with her, have children and a loving wife and plenty of sex.

Would you?

Quality of .is in 2024

this thread is a contemporary, satire reflection of the current state
Is it ascension if I only have 3 kids with my stacy wife? I feel like its not really ascension since if I was really a chad and my genes were that good she would want way way more of my offspring than 3 kids

Only if you had to eat Indian street food.

Is it ascension if I only have 3 kids with my stacy wife? I feel like its not really ascension since if I was really a chad and my genes were that good she would want way way more of my offspring than 3 kids
tbh if you have less than 20 off spring, you are genetic failure

men were designed to spread their seed far and wide

If a hot blonde stacy came up to you and showed interest to go on a date with you, would you accept?

You would have a future with her, have children and a loving wife and plenty of sex.

Would you?
yes

If you incels were still around, I don't think I'd accept a stacy. I sincerely prefer to continue with this inceldom and try to show the reality that no one chose to see on their own. Looks more cool to me.

If you incels were still around, I don't think I'd accept a stacy. I sincerely prefer to continue with this inceldom and try to show the reality that no one chose to see on their own. Looks more cool to me.
JoinedJan 18, 2024Posts2

cant tell if real or satire

No bro, she would cuck me anyway

is she a virgin?

Stacy will not under any circumstances including fantasy have zero interest in me

you're not any better you joined in august :feelskek:
Actually GrAy my join date and post count mog (no postmaxxing) + the discord is for normie fucking fakecel losers who no one gives a shit about on this site

I don't care about getting into a relationship anymore.

I'll just pump and dump her