Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you become a eunuch to get a guaranteed ascension? (POLL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date

Would you cut off your balls just to ascend with a foid?

• Yes, I will do it

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No, that's cucked

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
eunuch = A man who is castrated (balls removed)

If you pick yes, you will be castrated before getting with the foid (she will be at least 8/10 looking). She will be extremely loyal to you and never cheat on you with anyone, even if a 10/10 Gigachad tries to get with her, she will say no to him. However, you will no longer have the ability to impregnate foids, your testosterone levels will be reduced immensely and you will become emasculated over time.

If you pick no, your life will continue normally as usual and only God knows if you will ascend or not.

So choose wisely. Either it's guaranteed ascension with extreme emasculation or fertility but with no guaranteed ascension.

Varys from Game of Thrones (example of a eunuch)

Last edited:
how am i supposed to ejaculate without my testicles

you should ask cut both the balls and penis

you should ask cut both the balls and penis
Nah, just the testes. This method of emasculation was done about a few centuries ago, Chinese Empires has been known to practice this.

No that's stupid
Unless she's going to be some sort of anime maid
You can just inject testosterone btw

Become an eunuch
Pay for neoballs implant
Fuck that bitch
i thought testicle transplants would make you have the donor's dna instead and get cucked by it

eunuch = A man who is castrated (balls removed)

If you pick yes, you will be castrated before getting with the foid (she will be at least 8/10 looking).

8/10? Come on man, something like this warrants a 10/10 at the very least.

She will be extremely loyal to you and never cheat on you with anyone, even if a 10/10 Gigachad tries to get with her, she will say no to him. However, you will no longer have the ability to impregnate foids, your testosterone levels will be reduced immensely and you will become emasculated over time.

If you pick no, your life will continue normally as usual and only God knows if you will ascend or not.

So choose wisely. Either it's guaranteed ascension with extreme emasculation or fertility but with no guaranteed ascension.

View attachment 470800
Varys from Game of Thrones (example of a eunuch)

No, because I hold the hope that human level AI robowaifus or human level AI VR waifus will eventually be made and I would want my testosterone healthy for that. Emasculated? Fuck no.