Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you become a vampire if vampires were real?

Would you become a vampire?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I know vampires are different in different media. The traits I refer to are super human strength, thirst to suck blood, immortality, aversion to sunlight and weakness to garlic and silver.

I would definitely become a vampire. I don't like going out during the day anyways and at night I could hunt and harass only foids. If the foid turns it's only option would be to fuck me (or other vampires). I would also have superhuman strength so the police could not catch me.

I would probably end up going on a JB raping spree and then drinking their blood. Vampires also have the advantage of being precious metal holders as they live long enough to amass wealth.

no, played that build in tes5 and its pain, better pick nord Chad barbarian, slays argonian maids

No because if I have to suck blood I might get countless diseases from people

its unhygienic and I don’t want to break into hospitals for their blood

100%, i like the night time way more then daytime anyways.

I know vampires are different in different media. The traits I refer to are super human strength, thirst to suck blood, immortality, aversion to sunlight and weakness to garlic and silver.

I would definitely become a vampire. I don't like going out during the day anyways and at night I could hunt and harass only foids. If the foid turns it's only option would be to fuck me (or other vampires). I would also have superhuman strength so the police could not catch me.
I wouldn't hesitate a second. Especially when it's associated with powers like hypnosis (then you could basically do whatever you want), control over the animals of the night (always liked different insects, bats and wolves) as well as an ability to turn into fog. Just apart from the immortality there could be so many options to use that.

well worth it deal. would be very fun

I'd become a dhampir, because they can go out in daylight.

I would probably end up going on a JB raping spree and then drinking their blood. Vampires also have the advantage of being precious metal holders as they live long enough to amass wealth.
Bruh they probably have some disease

Yes. Infact one of my biggest sexual fantasies is becoming a vampire and fuck vampire stacie while we feed on human beckie's corpse.

If it it. means eternal life. yes

They get mad pussy. For all eternity.

Why not?

i’d do it just so i could stop being a shitskin curry

super human strength, thirst to suck blood, immortality, aversion to sunlight and weakness to garlic and silver.
even with this in mind there's still a vast variety of vampires. It all depends on the benefits and tradeoffs TBH

how much extra strength? how much thirst? what happens if I can't get the blood? how long can I bear sunlight? how tiny amount of garlic/silver fuck me up?

in theory I'd trade a lot for immortality but it's only theoretical immortality if I'd instantly get dusted by half a second in a stray beam of sunlight

can you give any particular TV shows or movies to exhibit a particlar breed of vampire in which the measurements of these specifics is exhibited?

that or stat them in GURPS terms

no because if you become a vampire you become a vampire at the time of the bite so i wouldn't want to be a fat fucking loser vampire that is short and weak and has a whole bunch of fucking diseases and scars all over my body

only if i had great powers over illusion would i even entertain the idea of becoming a vampire so then i could make myself handsome and mind-fuck bitches then actually fuck them and can use illusions to hide myself and never be revealed. i also hate the idea of immortality without a very optimistic view of my future. with that i mean a scenario like this:
>a vampire finds me
>a vampire bites me
>i turn into vampire and am now immortal
>a week later an asteroid hits Earth and the Earth explodes
>well shit now i'm just an immortal vampire flying through space waiting for somebody to pick my ass up

My luck would go something like that

Vampires are gay faggots so no.

I consider myself a man of faith, so it's off the table

Besides, I'd make for a shitty vampire anyways

Become dio Brando theory

Actually I change my mind because I fit the sleep schedule perfectly for a vampire so there’d be no huge lifestyle change apart from the minor issue of food

If it made me into vampire Chad from twilight then yeah

sure, id kill all chads and eat foids
Tokyo Ghoul GIF by memecandy

Do it man, I'll join you we can even design cool masks

yes, I want to want to drink blood, so I will buy duck blood instead,so I will not be found easily,I will find a dark cave to hide during daytime and chat with foids,after it is dark I will come out to steal money and use money to enjoy everything I love and date foids

I would become a vampire, so I can lift cars in order to overcome my driving inability. Also, I would use my new-found strength to destroy this world, so I can build my own kingdom in it.

sure i give up on my humanity

Some foids have a fetish for this so who knows they might end up liking it. But I would be raping them first. My only targets are going to be jbs and lolis.

I don't want to be Ultima Chad's cattle.
2af

I would become a vampire, so I can lift cars in order to overcome my driving inability. Also, I would use my new-found strength to destroy this world, so I can build my own autobahn in it.

Yes, absolutely without question.:feelsjuice:

[I'm a ghoul already anyways.]

Giphy 9

Last edited:
Why not, it can't be worse than our subhuman condition

No because I could no longer go to the mass on Sunday mornings.

Vampire? Sounds kinda gay… now if you’re talking about a vampire/human hybrid like Blade… or a vampire like DIO? I suppose I’ll take that power.
F5758A31 8D36 40BD 8980 3F1D414EAB75

Yeah yeah I know, people don't see God so they say it doesn't exist, but if they saw God they would be traumatized to the highest point :worryfeels:

I thought the vampires in the video would have immediately eaten this foid :feelskek:
No, I absolutely believe in God just not the kind of God that most people profess to believe in these days. I posted the video merely to be cheeky. :feelsEhh:

She does get eaten and rip to shreds much later on. :feelshaha::feelskek:

Last edited:
Yeah. It's not like I see sunlight as it is lol. Plus I could sparkle like in twlight

Yeah. It's not like I see sunlight as it is lol. Plus I could sparkle like in twlight
The Twilight series was the worst vampire fiction ever created, just awful in my opinion. :feelsjuice:

The only saving grace for those movies is that you had a bunch of beautiful looking cunts in it that were nice to look at, but beyond that the storyline itself was awful.:feelswhat:

There were some nice cars in there tho lol
I hate anything that has to do with romance, it's all fake, it's all just fucking fake as fuck. I don't even like love songs and when I hear them I begin to lose my mind as they infuriate me. It's like somebody scratching on a chalkboard, just painful for me to listen to. :feelsUgh:

I hate anything that has to do with romance, it's all fake, it's all just fucking fake as fuck. I don't even like love songs and when I hear them I begin to lose my mind as they infuriate me. :feelsUgh:
yep. twilight was super cringe