Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you believe me if I told you that an incel has a greater chance at producing a Stacy daughter, than a Stacy does at producing a Chad son

Do you believe me?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
it's that much easier to produce a Stacy than a Chad

I know a ton of hot girls that have unremarkable looking fathers, and a lot of unremarkable looking kids that have Stacy mothers

I understand what you mean, but you said "incel has a chance at reproducing." Guess he wasn't incel then.

But I think your point comes from the fact that it's easy for a girl to be pretty, there's a lot that people appreciate about how women look. Not so with men.

Yeah because there no such thing as a true femcel, any virgin woman is a voluntary celibate 100% guaranteed

I know a ton of hot girls that have unremarkable looking fathers, and a lot of unremarkable looking kids that have Stacy mothers
I read somewhere fathers pass on their looks to their daughters you might be onto something.

Cutecels/ feminincels would have beautiful daughters. Look at nordic women, because they chose only tall broad shoulder square jaw fathers their women/daughters also look like that. Look at this guy, his sister height shoulder mogs him.

View: https://youtu.be/leuF_ByZ5M8?t=521

You're just overvaluing female's looks and / or getting played by their fake-up game.

Proof or GTFO.

I disagree. Daughters tend to look like their fathers mostly, in my opinion.
If you're an ugly and short subhuman, you'll get a daughter who'll look similar to you.

most foids are disgusting with facial hairs, remove all the makeups and all beauty products and see them rope the next day.

A real Stacy? No.

A foid that deludes everyone into thinking she is a Stacy? Definitely. That's why fake-up exists. No matter how ugly your daughter will be, the thirsty pathetic simps around her will think she is an uber Stacy.

The same is impossible to do for a son. Foids are far harder to trick than simps. He is either Chad or he isn't.

Why do you watch that cucked shit
He has interesting videos where he tries field tests for fbi, cia, police, military, he had drills with Norwegian army and tests.