Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you convert to Islam just for the kek if it meant that all foids in your country had to live under extreme Sharia Law?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Something I always think about so I just thought - fuck it I'll throw it on .co. Most of the foids in my country (England) are all leftist and are virtue signalling like "aww we need to stop all this persecution against these poor Muslims. There is nothing wrong with mass illegal immigration you bigots! The child grooming gangs are just a small percentage, white people rape little girls too you know!" without realising in Islamic countries they would be stoned faster than Cheech and Chong for simply answering the door wearing some of the shit that foids wear nowadays.

I'd have to understand what the small print is in this of course but I think my answer...purely for the sheer amusement of it...would be yes :feelskek:

What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.

stop talking abbot shariaa law when everything is under goys supervision

What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.
"all men are pigs, except george floyd"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back