Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a girl that is BELOW your looksmatch?

Would you date a girl that is BELOW your looksmatch?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Let's say a girl confesses to you that she is in love with you and would like to be in a relationship with you, BUT she is below your looksmatch, would you still date her?

She would be what you want in a girl personality wise tho.

inb4 fakecels

No, and you guys will most likely call me a volcel.
But what's the point of marrying a girl if you're not attracted to her?
It will be daily torture, I wouldn't even want to have sex with her.
It's fucking over, accept your fate.

Also jfl at thinking girls below our looksmatch even consider us as potential partners.

We can be close friends but I wouldn't have the libido to sex her unless I was extremely horny.

wont matter since its inevitable that the foid Will be unfaithful

why not, I can find good sides in the most awful foids
it's both a blessing and a curse

@BrendioEEE would be interesting to see your take on this tbh

Pussy is pussy bro

as long as she takes care of what she has ie isn't fat

That's going into deformed territory

No, i would only date at least 8/10 girls lmao

I'm already pretty low in the looks department, going any lower would be.... rough.

At this point , Sure why not

Yes, but she's a unicorn because of a good personality

As long as she’s not landwhale or totally hideous

If she's not deformed, then yeah.

id date any girl at this poinz tbh

Lol if you think that hasn't been tried before.

@BrendioEEE would be interesting to see your take on this tbh
Some random girl looksmatch or not likely wouldn't be a virgin, and non virgin = not loyal. Just be first theory matters, and because of hypergamy virginity matters, a 9/10 female would be loyal to a 4/10 male if they were both eachothers firsts and pairbonded since childhood.

Looksmatch does matter tho, genetically its not the be all end all, if I could set up a eugenics program optimally I'd be pairing people based on positive traits as a whole genetically not just looks, but in order to combat hypergamy at a basic level, even if you are Incel atm, if you ever escape you should still reject below your looksmatch and reject non virgins as a whole, otherwise you are a cuck.

Yes if she was young and white. Otherwise would keep the relationship just to have the experience for a while.
Yes if she was young and white. Otherwise would keep the relationship just to have the experience for a while.

I only want hqnp 7/10 minimim

nah im only attracted to 5+/10

I'm sapiosexual so yes

As long as she's not an obese land whale, yes

No, and you guys will most likely call me a volcel.
But what's the point of marrying a girl if you're not attracted to her?
It will be daily torture, I wouldn't even want to have sex with her.
It's fucking over, accept your fate.

Also jfl at thinking girls below our looksmatch even consider us as potential partners.
He said "DATE". no one's holding a gun to your head saying you have to marry her.

Let's say a girl confesses to you that she is in love with you and would like to be in a relationship with you, BUT she is below your looksmatch, would you still date her?

I don't think girls below my looksmatch exist since I have the SMV of an elderly obese transvestite.

Sure. As far she's skinny, white and my age.

Yeah i wont be picky, as long as she isnt deformed or some shit im fine with it

Long as she ain't fat or a mother, we good.

Before i answer I have to say that almost every average or worse looking guy i know is going out with someone far worse than their 'looksmatch' The 8020 rule being everpresent in real life as it is on tinder with the vast majority of guys being stuck with the bottom 20% of females. Most decent looking guys I've met get stuck sucking up to some untermensch atrocity... for myself id say yes anyway.But it really depends how far below my looksmatch.. are we talking about looks as in face..? cause i dont really care that much about face.. those ''model'' type looking females dont really interest me. I dont honestly know where im at on the scale because anything under an 8 or maybe 7 out of 10 for a guy is a no go for females.and they tend to fraud their appearance with fakeup.. but if you took the pig paint off then id be fine going out with someone slightly worse looking than myself, preferrably if shes got a decent body... if it was someone who was unattractive but a nice personality and they were at least ok looking to me I would, but I would go out with girls that i wouldnt find sexually attractive and I would not bang them. I dont honestly know who my looksmatch would be...

Actual fakecels are the ones who choose " below your looksmatch". The ugly ones know how repulsive foids below their looksmatch would be.

I will go on a coffee date with 2/10 landwale tomorrow out of curiosity, OP. I will check her personality and how Juggernaut law worked for her.

No, I want my looksmatch.

Sure, as long as she isn't fat or has kids of her own simply because I'm not fat and obviously I don't have any kids myself. Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I'll give her three dates to prove she's not trying to make me some indentured servant cucky pseudo-hubby while she fucks Chad behind my back. If I get even the slightest inkling that she doesn't respect me, I'm ghosting her.

Of course! So long as her unattractiveness wasn't due to lifestyle choices like overeating.

How far below though?

never happens though, even if they were many points below you, you still have to do all of the work.
a woman fat enough that she feels she has to do some of the work in starting a relationship with subchad just doesn't exist

I will go on a coffee date with 2/10 landwale tomorrow out of curiosity, OP. I will check her personality and how Juggernaut law worked for her.
good man, tihs is what I would do too, going out for a coffee doesn't hurt anyone, actually investing is a different story

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back