Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a girl who size mogs you?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

Volcel if you wouldn't:ahegao:.

if shes too fat my little d wont get past the folds so no, the pics you posted are even worse than landwhale toilets

yes, why not but the pics you posted aren't really girls who size mog their partners
Cute short-guy/tall-girl couple : r/short
Ashish Singh on Twitter: Short boyfriend  Tall girlfriend.  https://t.co/91fCPgVufn / Twitter
5ft 3ins man loves his 5ft 9ins girlfriend in heels - and gets  congratulated on 'bagging tall lass' - Wales Online
19 Reasons You Should Date A Tall Girl

if shes too fat my little d wont get past the folds so no, the pics you posted are even worse than landwhale toilets
The girl in the pics is muscular

yes why not, though don't expect me to cry a tear over future kids' situation, whatever happens happens.

Of course, she’d give me a tall son

Yea, there's a sort of pleasure in being able to dominate a tall foid as a short man

She'll cuck you on sight of someone taller than her. You'll be her little cuckold monkey clinging to her while the tallfag breeds with your Amazon.

I can't picture a relationship like that lasting, so I would not.

I can't picture a relationship like that lasting, so I would not.

That’s because it’s unrealistic a 5’10 (178 cm) women would not date someone like 5’7 (170 cm) most of the time especially if they’re bigger in muscle mass.

:yes: :yes: :yes: I asked this because a lot of incels here strongly prefer small petite girls.
I still like those also, but man Amazonian foids:feelsohh::ahegao:.

Yeah but tall women wouldn't touch even with a 10 feet poole a man shorter than her.Hell they don't even look in your direction.

Manlet=kid,brother,friend

You will never be perceived as a man,a lover by her.

@WizardofSoda

Idk, prolly not.

It’s not a matter of me not dating her, it’s her who’s not gonna date me.

Thats is something i know won't happen with me. Women love short men only of they are pretty boys, and i am a pajeet.

I hate being heightmogged, let alone by females.